TEEN PLEBAns: We're With Lucy and her Diamonds In The Sky And Being Walrus's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i dont think you guys would get the channel but i highly doubt itll be on TV. most likely streaming online, but who knows because its just a fancy dinner and everything. idk if bono is even making a speech.

yeah i know...im just praying edge wont be there. ill be so hurt again if he is. :(

but hopefully they have a U23D premiere :hyper: and i might go see the opening night of Spidey the opera!

yeah but it would be so hectic! every nyc fan and around will be there! but it sounds like some plebans want to go to the opening night of spidey and im up for it

iloveedge said:
Ooh, I didn't notice I wrote orbaly :reject:

Sounds weird...

:lol: I just noticed

Here's something kinda funny that happened earlier.

My grandma and I were in my room where she's staying and she pointed to a pic of Adam (the one where he's looking right at the camera and his eyes and omg :drool:) and she asked me, "Who is this handsome man?"

Me: :ohmy:....well, lemme tell you Grandma..:drool:

I tried to tell her and I got kind of carried away..she may think I have issues. :uhoh:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah but it would be so hectic! every nyc fan and around will be there! but it sounds like some plebans want to go to the opening night of spidey and im up for it

Dude you are so close to all the action! Everything is happening right next to you! Dang you're lucky. You should totally go. :yes:

WithOrWithOutE said:

:lol: I just noticed

Here's something kinda funny that happened earlier.

My grandma and I were in my room where she's staying and she pointed to a pic of Adam (the one where he's looking right at the camera and his eyes and omg :drool:) and she asked me, "Who is this handsome man?"

Me: :ohmy:....well, lemme tell you Grandma..:drool:

I tried to tell her and I got kind of carried away..she may think I have issues. :uhoh:

OMG! :lmao:

I love that pic you're talking about :drool:

WithOrWithOutE said:

Dude you are so close to all the action! Everything is happening right next to you! Dang you're lucky. You should totally go. :yes:

yeah nyc from here is like 2 and half hours so i barely go ever. its actually kind of nerve racking to know theyre so freakin close and i cant be there with them

WithOrWithOutE said:

yeah! :hyper:

I'd have to go to Seattle if I want to see it and that place is a nightmare :crack:

There are two 3D theaters over there...and they are both on St-Catherine. Like the worst street over there :|

yeah the movie was bloody awesome, and it was hilarious when they got off the bus but the clip cut the funny part out :grumpy: I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!

iloveedge said:

There are two 3D theaters over there...and they are both on St-Catherine. Like the worst street over there :|

i think its going to play near the one 10 mins away from :lol:

Orrr i might actually have to go into philly

dont know yet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom