TEEN PLEBAns: We're With Lucy and her Diamonds In The Sky And Being Walrus's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack:

Oh great. My mom left just now and told me that if she's not back in time I should let her next client it and talk to him. :|

I know this guy...he's in his 30's...I have a small crush on him...and he's married. :ohmy:
And I'm supposed to talk to him? About WHAT!? :scream:

WithOrWithOutE said:
:crack:

Oh great. My mom left just now and told me that if she's not back in time I should let her next client it and talk to him. :|

I know this guy...he's in his 30's...I have a small crush on him...and he's married. :ohmy:
And I'm supposed to talk to him? About WHAT!? :scream:

oh no

yeah def.

itll be so awkward youll have to start talking about stupid things like the weather :lol:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah def.

itll be so awkward youll have to start talking about stupid things like the weather :lol:

Ahhhh!! :crazy: That can't happen! Hey I can always use my Dog pearl as something to talk about. She loves him. She's always all over him when he comes over. idk why...and I don't believe the thing about pets being like their owners..:uhoh:

Adge are you laughing at me!? It's not funny..okay maybe a little! :lol:

What if he wants me to work on him though!? Then he has to lay down on the massage table and I have to put music on and..put my hands all over him!!! :crazy:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:scream:

WithOrWithOutE said:
Adge are you laughing at me!? It's not funny..okay maybe a little! :lol:

What if he wants me to work on him though!? Then he has to lay down on the massage table and I have to put music on and..put my hands all over him!!! :crazy:

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:scream:

a little. i find it amusing.

omg, say youre not properly trained!!! because seriously if you like him and hes married and you have to massage him=NOT GOOD

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

a little. i find it amusing.

omg, say youre not properly trained!!! because seriously if you like him and hes married and you have to massage him=NOT GOOD

I could say that. I worked on his once before but my mom was there too. She worked on the upper half of him and I got the bottom...really great for me huh. :crack:

I like him a little. It's not serious...he came with my family when we went camping. His wife was there too but i don't really like her and he's so nice and hella funny...you're right. This is not good.

Back
Top Bottom