TEEN PLEBAns: We Won't Buy Just Anyone's Cockatoo (But maybe U2's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: We will be. :wink: :hi5:

I hope they keep the Crazy Remix and Ultraviolet. :pray:

I hope they keep the Crazy Tonight Remix too

Oh, but you misunderstand...I CANNOT dance. My body just refuses. I'm hideously awkward :lol: You haven't seen bad dancing until you have seen my try :wink:

Have you seen Bono dancing :hmm: Awkward but cute :cute:

Then you haven't seen me. :wink:
I'm sure you're not all that awkward. Compared to me. And all the people's attention will be directed away from you if they see me. :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: For some reason, I imagined you would be a good dancer. Hey, you got the musical talent...I guess no one can have everything. Or...almost no one...

Have you seen Bono dancing :hmm: Awkward but cute :cute:

His dancing is so bad that it's good. I love it, it's adorable. But that's probably only because I love him....otherwise....

:lmao: :lmao: For some reason, I imagined you would be a good dancer. Hey, you got the musical talent...I guess no one can have everything. Or...almost no one...

His dancing is so bad that it's good. I love it, it's adorable. But that's probably only because I love him....otherwise....

Not him dancing but a good example of Bono being adorable :cute:

YouTube - U2 - The Sweetest Thing

Stand Up Comedy :love: Some people are just so freaking funny, I can't comprehend. I was watching this guy Gabriel Inglesias....:lmao::lmao::lmao: Hilarious!

Wow. Total :doh: on my part!

I was wondering why this thread wasn't showing up in my CP, like, was nobody posting? It couldn't be!

Then I realized I didn't subscribe to this thread. :rolleyes: Way to go Maddy...

I was trying to restrain myself from saying something...but I have to point out that we both captialized the phrase stand up comedy :shifty:...

I've never heard of him...:hmm:
My favorite is George Lopez. His show literally almost makes me pee myself :lol: And he has a new late show, but I haven't seen it yet...

Who else hates it when their teacher gives them less than 2 days to write a 1 1/2 minute speech with a partner and memorize it and recite it in front of the class? Oh yeah, and it's in Spanish! :fist:

^ I had to do that EXACT same thing, but in French :lol: And I think I had just one night. And my partner was someone I didn't really know :huh:

haha I love Gabriel Inglesias!! :lol:

What was it...plump, heavy, husky, healthy, and DAYUM? :laugh:

Two others I remember are....*talking to a cop, pointing to fat roll* "Donught, 1994"
And...."Hawaiians just look like bloated Mexicans! Oh my God, my famileee!"

:lol:

ETA: No, "fluffy" was in there somewhere...

Yeah, to top it off I have a crazy chem test on Friday, plus a whole project on sonnets due! :yikes: This week couldn't get any better :|

Ugh, that sucks. :hug:

I have to do some more make-up work. My mom has been bringing me in at 6:50 every morning so I can do labs for Honors Lab Bio. Cuz the teacher can't stay after school at all this week. :crack:
And I was supposed to stay after school today to make up a Geometry exam and do some stuff for band, but I felt like I was getting a migrane. :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom