TEEN PLEBAns: We Won't Buy Just Anyone's Cockatoo (But maybe U2's)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I guess so. But I have also heard that Mexico is "America's pants". Although, my sister could very well have made it up.

I won't get into what Florida is :ohmy:

^:lol: haha thats cool.

^^^ yes busy busy. Cant wait for christmas break...

^^ like I said, drew out the shap of a geetaarr on some wood. Im just gonna get all my crap together for school, its already 23:13 here :crack:

Its almost fridayy...... :D

*dances*

I gotta go eat dinner and then to my sister's concert. I'll be back later, but I'll leave you with this that I just found...

pants.jpg

:laugh:

FRIDAY!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Today was my last day of classes!!! Now I just have three finals next week, and I'm off till the end of January!! :yippie: :drool:

:wave:

Oh boy, wait till you see the laughable Christmas card I made. I mean, I don't know where the moderate CG skills I once had went to :lol:

I'm having Chinese food for dinner tonight! That seems a silly thing to be excited over...but I am! :lol: We hardly ever have it. My parents are going to a party or something.

:yikes: That's horrible. I have to work tomorrow too, 5-10:30. At night. I HATE CLOSING!! I might actually exchange that for 5 AM :hmm:

:yes: I definitely think so. I hope now that school's out I can work morning shifts. I'm tired of them using me as some kind of human cleaning device :grumpy:

Now I have to go take my grandma to pick up her car from the mechanic. Be back :D

Aww, I went to see a local band this night , but when we came there the show was cancelled :( Bummer

We were quite mad, but yeah. We leaved and got drinks somewhere else. But missed some great music.

I gotta go to work in half an hour.

I'll be finishing mine on Tuesday and mailing them and praying they reach Australia and other parts of the world before the 25th.

Back
Top Bottom