TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
01AwcA9h23qOoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

omg i can't stand two friends of mine anymore :scream: :scream: love is to complicated for me :angry:

One of my friends and her boyfriend can`t decide if they want to stay together or if they want to break up about five hundred times before they get it right. Every time I talk to her it`s "We broke up this week,or we are back together for sure!" :happy: It really annoys me... But she is my best friend...and at the moment they are broke up..:slant:

I love football. I hate american football :wink:

I love Lacrosse, even though I'm not playing this year...cause my coach is a crazy bitch

Anywho, another warm day! But I was stuck inside for most of it doing SAT Prep

*Kill me now

i'll try to explain the problem. THIS GUY is in love with my friend that study with me... (he's from another city) and she likes him... but she has a boyfriend. this guy doesn't know that she has a boyfriend... because he says that he's going to kill himself if he discovery it... :)angry:) SO he might be liking another girl... but not in the same way that he likes my friend :huh::huh: and my friend says that if he goes out with another girl she is not going to be his friend anymore :)banghead:) and now they started to talk about each other for me and i can't say any opinion because i'm friend of both :ohmy::ohmy:

i'll try to explain the problem. THIS GUY is in love with my friend that study with me... (he's from another city) and she likes him... but she has a boyfriend. this guy doesn't know that she has a boyfriend... because he says that he's going to kill himself if he discovery it... :)angry:) SO he might be liking another girl... but not in the same way that he likes my friend :huh::huh: and my friend says that if he goes out with another girl she is not going to be his friend anymore :)banghead:) and now they started to talk about each other for me and i can't say any opinion because i'm friend of both :ohmy::ohmy:

holy shit that sucks im sorry. thats way too complicated to even try to think of a solution for!

Wow...sounds complicated

i will listen to what u say maybe throw in my 2 cents in but that is about it.

One of my friends and her boyfriend can`t decide if they want to stay together or if they want to break up about five hundred times before they get it right. Every time I talk to her it`s "We broke up this week,or we are back together for sure!" :happy: It really annoys me... But she is my best friend...and at the moment they are broke up..:slant:

yeah, she's my friend but she's not acting like one... she says that i've to tell everything that he's saying or she'll start to hate me :crack::crack::crack:

woah! :huh:

:hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom