TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, last week, we decided not to play hockey beause of holiday and that tonight would be our last night. I go there, dress up. Turns out I was alone. So then I go see our goalies who were almost all dressed to go home since no one showed up. And now hockey season is over. :sad:

:hug:

I'm just sad. Hockey is the only thing I really like and for it to be over just like that really sucks. I don't do any other sport and I'm tired of walking around town alone or with my friend and always have the same conversation!

i know what u mean... until 2006 i was doing swimming... i did it all my life... so i can say that i'm or i was a professional.. but i stopped for some particular reasons... and i swear that i wish i've never done this... WHY i stopped? :sad::sad::sad: it was so good for me... so good... and now is difficult for me to return :sigh:

Ever since I was six years old, I wanted to play ice hockey. I only got to do that for three years now and only last year, I was on a real team. Right now, we were only playing for fun.

since u guys r talking sports i just find this funny:

10538.gif

Back
Top Bottom