SYCMIOYO on the radio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat

First of all, I agree using acronyms can't be quite frustrating and annoying so therefore don't condone the use of them. However in this incident I found the unabbreviated song title too long for the thread title.

Some Times You Cant Make It On Your Own is playing on the radio as I write this. Before it began playing they said "U2's new one" (as in new song, not the new "One" song)

Does that radio station know something we don't?

Well, it's gonna' be the second single, as far as we know. Additionally, I should point out that I've heard nearly every song from the album on the radio and heard DJs call them all, "U2's latest." I've also heard DJs call "Sometimes...," "Love and Peace...," "All Because of You," "A Man and a Woman," and "Crumbs..." "...the next single from U2." So who the hell really knows? I should point out that I'm not exagerrating, either--I've heard on the radio that EACH of those songs is the band's "next single." Whatever.

The same radio station did play the ENTIRE album the week before. So I wasn't sure if that really meant anything.

Back
Top Bottom