Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I'm well aware of that but you can't really avoid fish/anything coming from the sea if you're living here. I really want to, but I really can't. I wish people just stop farming shrimps and other small sea creatures in such an destructive methods; grow larger fish instead, as they are, at least, little bit better than fucking shrimp farming. Also Japanese people don't give a shit about environment so it doesn't help.

I'm allergic to eggs, nuts, and fish, so basically all East Asian cuisine is a really bad idea for me.

im not allergic to anything (except for dust mites) but my mom's OCD really prevented me from eating meat (because she became so afraid of it, possibly after mad cow disease scare happened while back). so there's that.

actually I'm currently surviving without listening to music for 2 days. surprisingly its happening.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're having fun Ian.

Suppose there weren't enough Tinder anecdotes for the lurkers.

I should have live posted my rage during the Essendon vs Freo game but I was otherwise occupied and very drunk.

I'm a little worried that I now think drinking an entire six pack isn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom