Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah, I made sure not to mention anything in that spoiler post. All I did was mention a site where some more information has been placed, that's all. It's safe for anybody to read, actually.

Russell is pissed about her having 2 idols:D

Yeah the idol master just got out-idoled.
How ironic that a week after JT give Russell his idol foolishly, Russell gives it away, not necessarily foolishly, but definitely without full understanding of what was going on, and it could end up costing him dearly.

Good stuff.

And anyone with any knowledge, real or not, of the outcome of this season, please don't even mention it in here, not even in spoiler form...most of us don't want any advanced info, imagine how anticlimactic watching a show like last night's would be knowing the outcome ahead of time. Let us enjoy the show.

Oh the sweet irony, JT all night talking about Rupert being the stupid one. Yeah sure...trust Russell, genius.

Hopefully Sandra burns Russ next week...

Nah, I made sure not to mention anything in that spoiler post. All I did was mention a site where some more information has been placed, that's all. It's safe for anybody to read, actually.

Ok cool just making sure. :up:

And anyone with any knowledge, real or not, of the outcome of this season, please don't even mention it in here, not even in spoiler form...most of us don't want any advanced info, imagine how anticlimactic watching a show like last night's would be knowing the outcome ahead of time. Let us enjoy the show.

Yeah for sure. Agree completely.

So is Parv brilliant, or are Amanda and her loose lips to blame? I'm glad I'm not the only one coming around re: Parvati...I wouldn't say I "like" her (let's not get crazy), but her gameplay is pretty impressive.

I'd like to see how she would have done in her original season, without the ridiculous power that the Idol had...in that one the Idol was really a free ticket to the end.

Multiple choice:
Amanda seems to be:
A. Wishy Washy
B. Stupid
C. Easy to read (Parv could tell she was trying to sort of dupe her)
D. Pretty bad at the game, and worth keeping to the final 3 cause she'll have no shot with a jury.

The answer is: E. All of the above

Multiple choice:
Amanda seems to be:
A. Wishy Washy
B. Stupid
D. Pretty bad at the game, and worth keeping to the final 3 cause she'll have no shot with a jury.

The answer is: E. All of the above

that seemed to be the case
so obvious, that Parv would not Idol herself,
it seemed that Parv knew that they may have been playin Russell by telling him to vote for Sandra,

the move should have been Heroes to really target her, instead of Jeri

it is almost like Parv knew (producers let her in on Heroes stradegy?) they would be going for Sandra or Jeri

I can't believe they were going to scumbag Sandra, after she tried to save their Heroic asses (and her own as well, of course). I still think it was incredibly stupid of the Villains to oust Courtney and keep Sandra...didn't Parv want to keep Courtney? I don't think Courtney would have spilled the beans to Rupert and the Heroes, but there was no doubt in my mind Sandra would.

Ok what am I missing? Where is the spoiler. Or is it in the comments? I never read the comments.

Ok what am I missing? Where is the spoiler. Or is it in the comments? I never read the comments.

There's a line in it that
sort of reads like Russell is in the final. The bit about him still being a contestant...because everything's already shot except the live finale with the jury vote.

Personally I just read it as them saying that he's still in the current season, but I can see how people would take it the other way.

I'm seriously not seeing any spoilers in these links, and I'm a spoilerphobe. :huh:

Well anyway the jist of it is Russell got arrested for pushing an 18 year old woman to the ground at some bar. Really classy indeed.

I'm seriously not seeing any spoilers in these links, and I'm a spoilerphobe. :huh:

Well anyway the jist of it is Russell got arrested for pushing an 18 year old woman to the ground at some bar. Really classy indeed.

i think some people were thinking Russell being arrested means he got voted out.

Is not it safe to say that everybody is off the island now, that anyone could have been arrested.

The show is over, we are only watching taped programs of events that have already happened.

Russell could be in the finals, as much as anyone else, that is still in the competition.

You gotta watch JTs ponderosa vids to get this but yeah.. :wink:

thedragonz.jpg

Bahahaa, Stephen Fishbach just sent ME a fb friend request. Love it. He must have seen this chop I just put up with his gf in it. :cute: :lol:

Stephen Fishbach
Loved your Dragonz photochop. You should add it to The Dragonz fan page....

Coach Wade
This has now become my screensaver on my computer. Christine you have outdone yourself!!! Can you create a bigger bulge for JT? I think he needs some help in that department. Courtney looks so hot!!!

Loves it.

Back
Top Bottom