Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
If Big Tom honestly thought Rob was planning to be with him in the final two instead of Amber...then he is really naive.

Tom had a stupid plan for the game, if he had one at all. He never took any initiative and looked like a fool in the end. Oh well, thats one more jury member that wont be looking kindly on the Robfathah.....

bonosgirl84 said:
as much as i loathe rob

he's the best player this game has ever seen.

Agree.... but what will he do to convince the jury to vote for him if he makes it to the top two? They hate him so.

Well I think the Robfathah made a tactical error, he should have kept Big Tom and ousted Rupert or Jenna. Now its basically 2 against 2.(might we see another pull a rock out of a bag tiebreaker stunt?) If Tom was in it would be 3 vs 1, then (Assuming Rupert doesn't win immunity), Rob and Amber take Big Tom out (unless he wins final immunity which I frankly think he was the least threat to do so) and go to the final 2 as a couple.

As for Rob winning the whole shebang, I see one very plausible scenario...If its Rob and Ambah, I think as much as Rob has pissed a lot of the jury off, they'll see him as a strong player and Ambaaaahh as riding his coat tails and he should get enough votes to win. If he ends up against Rupert he's screwed.

And did anyone else notice the look Alicia gave Jenna when she walked by to cast her vote?? If looks could kill, its quite possible the whole state of New Hampshire might be dead.

Tactical errors.....HOLY CRAP

Big Tom, Rupert and Jenna should have voted off Amber. This way they would have split up the Rob/Amber alliance. I agree with many of you and I think Boston Rob is the strongest player but Amber has him wrapped around her little finger.

As for the jury - they all looked mad :mad:

fah said:

As for the jury - they all looked mad :mad:
I've always been of the theory that the producers tell the jury members to look mad, going all thw way back to the first season. Clearly they must be told not to smile at least.

fah said:
Tactical errors.....HOLY CRAP

Big Tom, Rupert and Jenna should have voted off Amber. This way they would have split up the Rob/Amber alliance.

This is what I just dont understand, these players are suppost to be 'All Stars', yet they are all blindly putting their fate in the hands of Rob, I just dont get it. Surely they are all intelligent enough to understand that Rob and Ambah are a couple and therefore are only going to be protecting their own interests to make it to the final two, as if Rob is going to vote off Ambah instead of say, Rupert or Jenna- why are they all being so naieve?

But now I think that Rupert and Jenna are doomed, especially if, in the next ep Rob or Ambah win immunity- they should of grown balls and ousted Ambah this week..........

but I tell ya, can the jury refuse to vote, I mean a lot of them are probably not going to want to vote for Rob (this is if both R & A make it to the final two) and I would suppose that a lot would not want to give Ambah the mill, as she did nothing, except ride on Rob's coat tails. It would be interesting if the jury refused to vote for either of them:|

Rupie, Ambah, tha Robfathah and Jenna. This should be a hell of a final 4.

My prediction:
TC1: 2 votes Rupert, 2 votes Rob. Rupert loses a tiebreaker.
TC2: Jenna wins the immunity (which is almost guaranteed an endurance), boots Amber cause everybody hates Rob.
Final TC: Rob wins 4-3 based on the fact that as much as they hate him, 4 of the jury goes with Rob based on the fact that he basically owned this game.
Winner: Rob, 4-3.

whats this BIG surprise all about???

anyone got any ideas????:huh:

actually maybe this might be it, I know that just last week the new season of Big Brother started here and before it started they were plugging a 'big surprise', it turned out that instead of the usual $250 000 for the winner the stakes had now gone up to one million, the catch being that none of the contestants know, they only find out once they are voted out or are lucky enough to be the winner. So maybe this is what is happening, instead of one million, they are playing for two million:ohmy:

Last edited:
Yay!!!! its the big day today, thank God, we here in Australia are getting this to watch, not too many hours after it goes to air in AMerica- it would kill me if it we got it a few days later!!!!

I am betting and hoping on a Rupert win:win:

I thought Amber looked really sad while she was sitting there. She just won a million dollars and got engaged. She hardly cracked a smile. Maybe it was all overwhelming but I thought she sat the like this :| the whole time.

Rob is not the best player ever.

That honour belongs to either Richard Hatch (whom everyone emulated) or Brian. Brian was a used car salesman who essentially screwed people over too, except in such a way that they still liked him in the end as a person and respected him as a player.

Being a good player doesn't mean just getting to F2 - you need to get the jury's votes. Half this jury wanted to slit Rob's throat and therefore he'll never be tactically the best player.

That said, what a lame way to give Rupert a million. Like anyone else is going to win the money.

Worst Survivor ever.

arw9797 said:
I thought Amber looked really sad while she was sitting there. She just won a million dollars and got engaged. She hardly cracked a smile. Maybe it was all overwhelming but I thought she sat the like this :| the whole time.

:yes: I couldn't figure that out either.

At least Rob asked her before the votes were read. :wink:

I hope Rupert wins the million!

See now if Rob had kept Big Tom to the final 3, he'd have won, cause Tom would have voted for him, not Ambaaah in that scenario, and there's no way Tom would have lated 20 minutes standing on the wood.
Anyway...Lex is a whiny baby.(Oh yeah what he did to Ethan is different from what Rob did to him :rolleyes: ) Jerri's a drama queen who I hope to never see adorn my TV screen again. Rob looks bizarre without his facal hair. Hatch is right that the whole thing is a game, and so many of these "All-Stars" still don't get that. Rupert just got handed a million dollars cause the audience likes him, CBS just basically found a gimmick to give him a million dollar salary. Jenna L looked really good with the new hair do, while Jenna M seemed to be going in the opposite direction (though obviously she's had some turmoil).
Sue Hawk with all the plastic surgery looks about the same.( I wonder if while she was under anesthesia if the doctors let Hatch in to roam the Operating Room naked??)
Amber winning was a bit of a joke, she did little to nothing, much like Jenna M, when Rob C should have won, Rob M should have won this edition, but poor purple haired Lex got his feelings hurt cause someone played better than him, and Big mushmouth Tom never answered Rob's direct question about whether he had an alliance with Lex Whinesalot.

I didn't watch the show, but I watched last night. I think Amber was like this :| because she doesn't really want to marry that guy, she is a snob like someone said last night :wink: , or she's just devoid of personality/a bit too stuck on herself :D

She seemed that way on her first Survivor :shrug:

I thought the weirdest thing was Jeff standing on the helicopter :rolleyes:

What a classic it was just reading all of your posts.....I gotta say that I am a bit peeved with this whole finale, anyway here is what you all said that I agree with,

Ambah did look :|
Hatch, most definately is the best survivor- he literally did write the book on winning and the tactics that he instigated in the first survivor have been emulated every season since

I totally agree with the idea said by anitram about rob in the final two at the final tribal, man most of the jury were peeved at him and IMHO deservedly so, his little emotional speach made me want to throw up, but did you see how his tune had changed at the finale.

Of course Rupert is going to win the other mill

Ambah I dont think deserved win, she got lucky and was on a tribe that was lucky

IMHO the lex and Rob thing was way different than the lex/colby/ethan thing, Rob DID NOTHING to try and keep lex in the game, he clearly lied

Now here is what I noticed and think......

why did no one ever ask Amber if she felt that she didnt really deserve to be there in her own right, as if it had not of been for Rob, then she most definately would have been voted out instead of Gerri- again she got lucky

I hope survivor follows up on Amber and checks out whether or not she really does give some of her money to charity

I dont know if I like the idea of having the audience vote for a mill, one of the reasons that I love survivor is the fact, that unlike most other reality shows, the outside audience do not participate in making decisions- I hope this is not a common occurance

I loved what Alicia had to say at the final tribal, but man o man can she pull some ugly faces!!

I agree with Jerri

finally, I really think that survivor needs to change things a little- they need to change the voting in some way I rekon or do something, so that the element of luck is taken out a fair bit. As I have said, I dont think Amber should be the sole All Star, really she just got lucky, something needs to be done to change the structure of voting that can shake up alliances- I dont know what though..

I hope Lex gets the mill- I dig a man who can wear electric blue hair:wink:

I still dont like Boston Rob, but hey he really should be thanking Lex ya know.....

Elvis Presley said:
I think Rudy just meant he was pissed at them, and that he had alot of friends meaning he didnt need thier friendship anymore. Hes hardcore Rudy is......

Heres my picks, just guesses like dave of course
top 10

10.Colby
9. Lex
8. Kathy
7. ShiiAnn
6. Alicia
5. Jenna L
4. Rupert
3. Tom
2. the Robfather
1. Amber

Hmm, to quote myself from a long time ago......:wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I thought the weirdest thing was Jeff standing on the helicopter :rolleyes:
They always overdramatize the delivery of the final votes, one season they had him racing thru the harbor on a jet-ski with the voting urn thing in hand, its so damn corny.

Hewson said:
See now if Rob had kept Big Tom to the final 3, he'd have won, cause Tom would have voted for him, not Ambaaah in that scenario, and there's no way Tom would have lated 20 minutes standing on the wood.
Anyway...Lex is a whiny baby.(Oh yeah what he did to Ethan is different from what Rob did to him :rolleyes: ) Jerri's a drama queen who I hope to never see adorn my TV screen again. Rob looks bizarre without his facal hair. Hatch is right that the whole thing is a game, and so many of these "All-Stars" still don't get that. Rupert just got handed a million dollars cause the audience likes him, CBS just basically found a gimmick to give him a million dollar salary. Jenna L looked really good with the new hair do, while Jenna M seemed to be going in the opposite direction (though obviously she's had some turmoil).
Sue Hawk with all the plastic surgery looks about the same.( I wonder if while she was under anesthesia if the doctors let Hatch in to roam the Operating Room naked??)
Amber winning was a bit of a joke, she did little to nothing, much like Jenna M, when Rob C should have won, Rob M should have won this edition, but poor purple haired Lex got his feelings hurt cause someone played better than him, and Big mushmouth Tom never answered Rob's direct question about whether he had an alliance with Lex Whinesalot.

omg I agree with every word you've said :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom