SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm cooking pasta!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: I dont even remember what happened on the last episode lol :hyper:

What kind of pasta are YOU cooking? I'm having rigatoni Mmmmmm

I don't remember what happened last episode either! OR was it that Wednesday show that was just review of the season so far?

I had angel hair with butter, garlic and parmesan cheese :drool:

So, interesting episode. Poor Mr. Miyagi.. god that looked like it hurt :no: And Austin, he's lucky he's still there after his bout of 'honesty' at tribal council. :lol: :dummy: I was hoping Shane would go.. but then again, he adds some humor to the show.

I had rigatoni with marinara and meat sauce with grated parmesan :drool:

I thought Shane was going to get the axe tonite! Those votes just kept coming......too bad Nick got it, I was thinking it would be Austin so this is playing out rather interestingly. I also liked the message that Nick had for young people at the end of the show. Very poignant.

The merge was rather smooth. Nice camp they've got now. And yes, I thought for sure that My Miyagi's face was going to be all slashed. Looks like he cleaned up and healed rather quickly. I'm sure there was first aid right there, or make up does the trick :giggle: This is, after all TV!

I also laughed when the group gulped their rice so none would be there for the new guys, then they get this awesome box full of snacks and drinks...looked like a nice spread, and what a good way for them all to reap some nourishment and get to know one another.

I like the name of the new tribe and the flag Mr Miyagi made is so cool. Is there ANYTHING that guy can't, hasn't or won't do?

:up: Good episode (I wonder how much weight they have all lost on the show so far, they're looking rather famished and thin. Cerie looks good. :wink:

I did enjoy Shane's expression when the first 4 votes were for him. Obviously the producers set the votes up to come out in a certain order, and that was nicely done instead of the usual...Shane, Nick, Shane, Nick....until its 5-4 then Nick goes.
Then Shane was shooting dirty glances at the Laminas after it was obvious Nick was going...what'd he expect them to do?

Ugh.............such poor strategies out there. Particularly Nick........anyone in his or Austin's situation would've realized that you needed to drop out early, so that if Terry did manage to win, it would be the other buff guy going home instead of you.

Also, Terry should have given Nick the idol if he wanted any chance of turning the game around. If he had given it to Nick and Nick had used it, Shane would be home right now and the game would be 5-4. The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth. Instead, Terry has set himself up where he has to win all but one immunity challenge to make it to F4.

Here's the way it will logically play out:

Austin > Sally > Shane > Bruce > Cirie > Aras winning the final immunity and taken either Courtney or Danielle to the end.

Obviously, I didn't include Terry because he's a huge wildcard. He can't go home next week, and if Shane knows Terry has the idol (he seemed to catch on at tribal council), they'll have to devise a plan to get him out. And, someone from Casaya (most likely Shane), will be sent home at some point because they'll receive the second most votes when Terry finally is forced to use the idol. In fact, if I were Terry and made it to Final Five, I would purposely lose the immunity challenge in order to use the hidden immunity and vote out whoever I preferred at tribal council.

BigMacPhisto said:

Also, Terry should have given Nick the idol if he wanted any chance of turning the game around. If he had given it to Nick and Nick had used it, Shane would be home right now and the game would be 5-4. The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth. Instead, Terry has set himself up where he has to win all but one immunity challenge to make it to F4.

Interesting point.

Also, it looks like Terry is using the idol to help sway some votes next week, and he really should have done it this week. He should have given the idol to, say, Bruce in exchange for him to join their alliance. Then it's tied and you at least give yourself a chance to win.

BigMacPhisto said:
The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth.

I dont think the idol is 're-usable' is it??? :laugh:

phanan said:

Interesting point.

Also, it looks like Terry is using the idol to help sway some votes next week, and he really should have done it this week. He should have given the idol to, say, Bruce in exchange for him to join their alliance. Then it's tied and you at least give yourself a chance to win.

Nah, this game is every man/woman for him/her self. Terry has the mental and physical stamina and strength to win this game. He's got the immunity idol from the last chalenge AND the idol from the island so he's really set to win unless he does something stupid. From the scenes of next week's episode, it looks like he opens his mouth about having found the idol on the island and I don't think that was wise. He could very well have opened a can of worms.

I just think it is sooooo dumb for the weaker members of the larger tribe not to join forces with those of the smaller tribe after the merge. Yeah sure Shane is going to keep Cirie around...ummm no. Also why do they listen to Shane?!?!? He makes me cringe....

A WEE BIT HOPEFUL?!??! I was screaming at my TV to please let it be Shane!!!:reject: :reject: :reject:

I may be a little too into Survivor:wink: :eyebrow: :wink: :eyebrow:

Doozer61 said:
I was hoping it was Shane too. What happened to Courtney wanting to get rid of him. This was their chance but nooooooo, they had to play "one big happy :censored: family". :shrug:

This really confused me when those women were all so sick and tired of Shane and wanting him to be voted off, out of any alliance. :shrug:

:corn:

ljclary said:
I just think it is sooooo dumb for the weaker members of the larger tribe not to join forces with those of the smaller tribe after the merge. Yeah sure Shane is going to keep Cirie around...ummm no. Also why do they listen to Shane?!?!? He makes me cringe....

I think it was dumb of the smaller team to try to convince Casayas members to turn by saying essentially "We've got a solid four and you can come in and join us." What kind of appeal is that? If they've already got a "solid final four" what kind of fool would want to join that group so they can merely make it to final five or six and then be voted out. Casayas already HAS the numbers so for the "weaker" members there's no incentive to flip. If they wanted to get Bruce or Cerie over to their side they needed to imply their might be some cracks in their four and that anyone who flips might have a chance of becoming part of a new "final four."

predictions:

reward challenge: aras and some other people (website info mentioned teams of three and that one person manages to lead a team of weaker people to victory......who's a better leader than Aras?)

exile island: terry/courtney, since I saw a promo cap of terry talking to courtney about the idol. or I dreamt that?

immunity challenge: terry, again.

voted out: Austin, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom