~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have enjoyed this one a lot. I think because they brought Steph in, and I have also learned a lot about the Mayan culture and Guatemala. It's been pretty entertaining. Gotta laugh at the fishmonger and her song and dance routines too! :lol:

bonosgirl84 said:
i was happy to see judd go.

he was always talking about how it's a game, man...how they're all there to play a game, man. well, now you're gone, man. all they did was play the game.

scumbag.

and i don't know who he thinks he's kidding. he would have done the same thing to steph in a heartbeat.

And moments like this make me curse myself for watching yet another season of this show. Every season is the same--the arguments are the same, people bitching about gettting stabbed in the back. That's the game, fuckers! Sorry...I just get irritated for getting hooked everytime then getting pissed everytime this scenario comes up and tribe members get all offended when they're booted.

Regarding the Steph thing, Cindy was left out of the loop this week. Rafe and Steph appear to be the dominant two although I don't believe Steph has won any challenges but she is perceived as a threat.

Soooo, if Danni and Lydia are smart, (ok, this is a stretch since we have seen it so many times in the past where people just sit on their hands until they get kicked out without trying to stir shit up) they will realize they have no chance to make the final unless they get a third vote. If Cindy reacts like a normal person, she will realize Rafe and Steph don't trust her or appreciate her input since they didn't include her in the decision to boot Judd. She joins Lydia and Dannil, they boot Steph or Rafe.

But I imagine this week, Steph will win immunity ( she's eating better than I do on that island) and Rafe will go. But who knows?

trevster2k said:
Regarding the Steph thing, Cindy was left out of the loop this week. Rafe and Steph appear to be the dominant two although I don't believe Steph has won any challenges but she is perceived as a threat.

Soooo, if Danni and Lydia are smart, (ok, this is a stretch since we have seen it so many times in the past where people just sit on their hands until they get kicked out without trying to stir shit up) they will realize they have no chance to make the final unless they get a third vote. If Cindy reacts like a normal person, she will realize Rafe and Steph don't trust her or appreciate her input since they didn't include her in the decision to boot Judd. She joins Lydia and Dannil, they boot Steph or Rafe.

But I imagine this week, Steph will win immunity ( she's eating better than I do on that island) and Rafe will go. But who knows?

your logic is good

if cindy is smart enough

judd was left out of jamie back door
and was next!

the danger is
if cindy goes to dani and fishmonger

then fishmonger can go to stef and rafe
and make a trio
or dani could for that matter

the more I think about it
cindy could be next

Is the finale really next Sunday? Steelers game was on in the other room and I heard bits of the commerical. :)
Did this season go by really fast or is just me?

Re: i didn't know ~LaLemon~ was a viewer!

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm sorry :huh:

It's ok....it's not your fault that I annoy myself by getting sucked into this show every season.

:kiss:

Finale is this Sunday, Dec 11th.
One last regular epsiode Thurs Dec 8th and the 2hour finale, plus 1 hour reunion show Sunday night.

They'll know by then as they will have seen the episodes since returning.
Amy the cop is gonna billy club him, assuming she can hobble to his seat on her bum ankle.

RavenBlue said:
I'm still curious to see in the reunion how they all react to the fact that Gary isn't who he said he was.

Or do you think he'll say anything?

Probst is probably chomping at the bit! LOL

we shall see :)

Can't wait til Thursday and Sunday!!!

:shrug:

I usually find the "finale" of any show, survivor included, to be the most...... amusing......... but not in a good way......

Well, at least Stef won the car before she got booted off

She did much better in this game :yes:

_

WARNING !!!!

SPOIER do not read the above if you have had an
opportunity to view this episode, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom