Sunset ..a poem by Sydney age 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i promise i won't tell...

i'm sure your dad wouldn't be too mad though...this is a good place to be :)

Sydney, you are a very talented poet. I'm sorry your dad embarasses you so much, maybe you'll appreciate him when you get to be a little older (I think he's very nice :) )

:wave:

oh i aprecIate him.
hes pretty nice.

he is just a Dork somtimes.

like theothr daY.

he saYs lets go get some pizza. befor we go he started the Deshwasher and GET THIs-
he accidently put laundrY soAp in the deshwasher and when we got back home after pizza the was BUBBULEs all oveR the Kitchen FlooR! a huGE Big fat mess.

shh:silent:
dont tell him i told You guys this.:)
he was vert embarrased:yes:

bye

SYd.

Last edited:
my daddy waS all worked up. he told us to get towLs from the lineN closet.
the bubbeLs were like 2 feet high inthe kiTchen:ohmy:

SYd.

Originally posted by ???
Sunset

I see a blazing sunset with orange and red.

It makes the world rumble and
everything a tumble.

And fire comes up and everything burns
and we're in a bundle.

And everything turns and turns and ashes
fly up into the sky

and we're waving good bye
coming back year after year

and that's the end
right here.

Sydney Schroeder.
:)

Originally want to be posted by Sydney but no I dont think so
oh!
i almst forgot!

did i ever tell yuo guys that my daddy thinks that he is BOno.?

like he trys to sing like him in his JEep.

it is so stoopid and embarasSing.
man i swear.

shhh.
dont tell him i wrote this.
shhh.

ok bye-
SYd.

Originally posted by most likely diamond not Sydney
oh i aprecIate him.
hes pretty nice.

he is just a Dork somtimes.

like theothr daY.

he saYs lets go get some pizza. befor we go he started the Deshwasher and GET THIs-
he accidently put laundrY soAp in the deshwasher and when we got back home after pizza the was BUBBULEs all oveR the Kitchen FlooR! a huGE Big fat mess.

shh
dont tell him i told You guys this.
he was vert embarrased

bye

SYd.

*raises hand*

I have a question :wave:

How come the first posts' spelling and punctuation was perfect but the rest of the posts are completely butchered?

:wave: just curious :wave:

SiCy,
cuz the first few times I dictated to mY Dad i didnt know how to work things .
then i got p[ermission for the other times.

and hoW come yoU are you always mean to my Dad?

SYd.

Last edited:
omg give me a break!!!

:lmao:

Dictated? If she's dictating then your typing sucks!

:shame: on you diamond. :tsk:

i home tuday wiht my sissy and typing tHis.

dad said we could type in The Poetry form onLy but to stay ouT of PleBa:angry:

SYd.

Last edited:
its not the spelling, its the way its typed...veerry diamond-like...and the time the last post was at 8:42AM. shouldn't the girls be in school?:eyebrow:

icelle,
my dad taugt me how to type and
my sisTer nd i go to a Privat school.

Syd.

Last edited:
here is a pic of my sis and i.
my daD told me how to oput it up but it may not work.

sYD.

Attachments

• 799460-r1-17.jpg
    799460-r1-17.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 88
EvEn ate YeAr OldS kNow NoT tO tyPe likE tjisss

I think you've overplayed it diamond.. why dont you move along

:hmm:
Well actually w/the majority of the respondents of this thread enjoying the content, the poem ,the antics and humor, wherein lies the problem?
Sydney did author the poem and has actually posted some of her responses.:)

Did somebody complain?
Was somebody offended?
Please explain.

Diamond

Actually someone did complain, so I came over here to read the thread.

I think its low and disgusting that you would stoop to this level of 'pretending' that your daughters are replying in the forum to get on people's good sides. :rolleyes:

That's fine and dandy if she posted the poem, I totally dont have a problem with it, I actually think its a good poem and nice work.. but continuing the charade typing like an idiot and leading people to believe that its your daughters that are typing it is just lame and immature. I'm not stupid ok.. I dont believe for a second that these replies were made by your children, whom I thought you only had on the weekends for one, and for two, whom should be in school during the day and not up at night past 9 o clock.

Thank you

:larry::huh::dance::wave::angry:

Sicy said:
Actually someone did complain, so I came over here to read the thread.

I think its low and disgusting that you would stoop to this level of 'pretending' that your daughters are replying in the forum to get on people's good sides. :rolleyes:

That's fine and dandy if she posted the poem, I totally dont have a problem with it, I actually think its a good poem and nice work.. but continuing the charade typing like an idiot and leading people to believe that its your daughters that are typing it is just lame and immature. I'm not stupid ok.. I dont believe for a second that these replies were made by your children, whom I thought you only had on the weekends for one, and for two, whom should be in school during the day and not up at night past 9 o clock.

Thank you

:larry::huh::dance::wave::angry:

Most of the respondents understood and liked this thread:).

1 out of 9 ppl complained..and somebody is off to the races to be a "super-slueth" of which posts were done by my 8 yr old kid?:huh: ?

As a member Iam requesting that you stop taking liberties to suggest what my motives for posting a thread are, and what 'you ' view my character as, in here and other places..

:

And you dont know the custody arrangement that I may or my not have w/my children.
For the record Syd has typed in some of the posts here:yes:

Now can we get back to the good-hearted spirit of this thread?)?
thank u-,
Diamond:wave:

Last edited:
I do know. You told me yourself when you see your kids. I also talk to people that know you better than anyone, and if you want to challenge me on it go right ahead.

diamond said:
As a member Iam requesting that you stop taking liberties to suggest what my motives for posting a thread are, and what 'you ' view my character as, in here and other places..:

As a 'member' maybe you should start following the rules, stop harrassing women on this board, stop patronizing and ridiculing the mods, stop offending people in fym etc etc blah blah blah.. and dont give me this "as a member I request" crap. You've been warned so many times by myself and Elvis for countless things that you're lucky to even be posting here so I suggest you shut your mouth.

Thank you :wave:

and i never harrassed anyone-
unless it was mutual:angry:
or
they paid me money:angry:
and
if i accidently harrassed somebody and they didnt like it, they would tell me to F/O and i would in a hurry:angry:

thank u
:angry:

diamond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom