Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) with The Communist Sun God Worshippers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I saw it ages ago :ohmy: I thought you'd noticed because you said something about breaking the forum...? :lol:

Really? That's bollocks, has she reported it? Ugh it really is! :|

It was in a café; she was sitting down. These four Asian guys were sitting down behind her and then when they were leaving one of them took one of the chairs from their table back to the table and must of grabbed her bag while he did that; she never thought to give him any notice.

It was in a café; she was sitting down. These four Asian guys were sitting down behind her and then when they were leaving one of them took one of the chairs from their table back to the table and must of grabbed her bag while he did that; she never thought to give him any notice.

Excuse me but the :rant: bast:censored:rds :madwife:

I always keep my bag on my lap.

That's ridiculous, give her a :hug: from me. Did she have much in the bag?

That's ridiculous, give her a :hug: from me. Did she have much in the bag?

Credit Cards...which can be cancelled and other stuff too...

Who else thinks the world needs to die sometime soon?:)

Guys Irish tv is really bad...why the hell is Take That's Rule the World background music for someone who's just been told he could never walk again? What the hell?

Credit Cards...which can be cancelled and other stuff too...

Who else thinks the world needs to die sometime soon?:)

Guys Irish tv is really bad...why the hell is Take That's Rule the World background music for someone who's just been told he could never walk again? What the hell?

:yes: Everyone seems unhappy at the moment, bad current social climate?

Take That :down:

I can't believe we're all so controlled by bloody money :down: But it's true, we at the bottom are hit first and hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom