Strathewen, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, i just looked up the metservice. 27 and rain in auckland? that sounds disgusting.

i emailed my mum earlier and she said she didn't want to get off the bus this morning.

Don't take any notice of the official 'temperature'....that's so off the mark it's not funny. Here in the 'Kau, we're sitting easily on 30 most days, and it's averaging about 40 in the sun. Rain??? More like that annoying shit drizzle where you wish it would make it's mind up. Evaporating fairly fast too. Just enough moisture to make the lawns grow like mad :angry:

Humidity Sucks Arse.

Don't take any notice of the official 'temperature'....that's so off the mark it's not funny. Here in the 'Kau, we're sitting easily on 30 most days, and it's averaging about 40 in the sun. Rain??? More like that annoying shit drizzle where you wish it would make it's mind up. Evaporating fairly fast too. Just enough moisture to make the lawns grow like mad :angry:

Humidity Sucks Arse.

yeah, i just looked up auckland on the metservice.

fucking ew. it was about 22 here today, but as i said either in an email or in the last thread, the lack of humidity is the big difference.

axversuperman.jpg

axversuperman2.jpg

:whistle:

coz i have to.

Oh, Ian, indication of heat and humidity here? Poured myself a glass of cold water from the fridge less than 5 minutes ago....it's already in a puddle from all the sweating!!! I actually think there's more fluid on the OUTSIDE of my glass than what's in it!!! :lol:

Oh, Ian, indication of heat and humidity here? Poured myself a glass of cold water from the fridge less than 5 minutes ago....it's already in a puddle from all the sweating!!! I actually think there's more fluid on the OUTSIDE of my glass than what's in it!!! :lol:
sounds like me! wait, what?

oh, that reminded me. i managed to scare the hell out of myself on my flight from phoenix to memphis.

i listened to the joshua tree because why not, i'm over the desert, and i started to doze off during streets. i still haven't etc was playing when i opened my eyes to look out the window and there was a town with lights that overall, from the air looked like a crucifix.

it was a bit sobering, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom