Strathewen, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, that reminded me. i managed to scare the hell out of myself on my flight from phoenix to memphis.

i listened to the joshua tree because why not, i'm over the desert, and i started to doze off during streets. i still haven't etc was playing when i opened my eyes to look out the window and there was a town with lights that overall, from the air looked like a crucifix.

it was a bit sobering, lol.
:lmao:

did you find jesus?

M-M-M-MEGAPOST!!!!!!!!!

:yikes: CLEAN MY POOR MIND!!!!

OMG you even sound like Een now in your posts!! :lmao:
:angel:

delta and us airways had the best in flight music choices, split enz and u2.

wait, that was my ipod.
haha, i was about to ask, cuz it's been ages since i've been on a plane where they actually had stations to listen to.

i was sitting on it for the most opportune time (aka when your girlfriend came online)
awwwww

oh, that reminded me. i managed to scare the hell out of myself on my flight from phoenix to memphis.

i listened to the joshua tree because why not, i'm over the desert, and i started to doze off during streets. i still haven't etc was playing when i opened my eyes to look out the window and there was a town with lights that overall, from the air looked like a crucifix.

it was a bit sobering, lol.
:cute:

she knows worse.

probably.

maybe.

actually, probably not.
:shh:

axversuperman1.jpg

I think this should be added to the first post of every Superthread from now on. :yes:
agreed.

:ohmy: Woah. My candy coated easter eggs are sweating!!!! That's just WRONG!
yikes!

eat them.

i'm solutions oriented.
wait, what?

yay, khan is all caught up.
:yippie:

:lmao:

did you find jesus?
:lol:

:lol: If you weren't sitting beside each other I'd have thought Een had ESP....

:wave: Gotta go guys, taking child to doctor. Yay for me.

Oh, and I think my 13yr old cat is losing it. She's lying on the driveway and does a funny meow every couple of minutes...she's fine and if I go and see her she looks at me as though to say "What the fuck are you looking at beearch?" :lmao:

:lol: If you weren't sitting beside each other I'd have thought Een had ESP....

:wave: Gotta go guys, taking child to doctor. Yay for me.

Oh, and I think my 13yr old cat is losing it. She's lying on the driveway and does a funny meow every couple of minutes...she's fine and if I go and see her she looks at me as though to say "What the fuck are you looking at beearch?" :lmao:

i do get espn.

good luck! and the cat is probably going nuts from the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom