Stories for Pleba Girls Part XVIII - Blueeyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, thanks Ana (and Jen), that totally made my day, and what a surprise! I can't believe you actually found it, it must have been buried pretty deep.

I REALLY need to get back on the story writing wagon....cuz I'm not starting my novel until I finish my Pleba stories!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I REALLY need to get back on the story writing wagon....cuz I'm not starting my novel until I finish my Pleba stories!
Damn straight! Aw, I'm just kidding Jess... or am I?
biggrin.gif

I just re-read this one again!!! 'Tis so great!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 04-23-2002).]

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I can't believe you actually found it, it must have been buried pretty deep.

It was a total coincidence. You seee, when you first posted the story, I saved it on my PC to read it later. So yesterday, I remembered about it, I printed it and read on a little quiet park. So today I was bored and clicked on a random page to see the old topics. I clicked on page 42 and there it was!
smile.gif
I found yer story and of course I had to rave . It's truly beautiful.
So there, that's the story of the re-awakening of this wonderful story
biggrin.gif

And for the record: Your stories always make my day, Jess. Even tho I'm not the protagonist, I really enjoy them. This of course, because you're a terrific writer! (((Jess)))
biggrin.gif

hey jess. i don't really know you, but i must say that that was one of the best stories i've ever read. you rock!

i was enthralled with it! i couldn't stop reading! write more!

*substitutes in name*-->what? i need to be in at least ONE story, so i cheat
wink.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Wow!!! Thank you! I am flattered beyond belief!

You know, if I could only just be a writer by day and belly dancer by night, I'd have it made.

Back
Top Bottom