St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Anyhow, current setlist is:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
Gloria
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet) / Jesus Walks (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Gorman Is Cool (snippet)

Isn't that technically incorrect? I believe the gorman snippet was BEFORE 'One' began :angel:

KhanadaRhodes said:
no offence guys, but these constant updates of what redkat's doing and saying are getting kind of old. i've got nothing against her, but i don't see people posting updates for every other interferencer at the concert.

Whatever......Khanada....whatever........:| ...and I do take it as an offence.....

catlhere said:
Has anyone actually heard the album version of Mary's One with U2. OMG as much as I may not like her music, that is an incredible song. That woman can sing. It's a beautiful recording.

yeah, it's good. at first i thought it was a cleaned up copy of vegas, but it is u2 from the hurricane benefit and mary in the studio laid on top. she had another go at it.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

for gawd's sake :huh: ... why don't you let Lila post the setlists anyways.. she's been our setlist person anyhow...

She hasn't always been our setlist person. I was our setlist person for a few shows a while ago, same for Queen Bee, same for a few others.

And we never posted pictures or cluttered our sets or used poor notation.

snowbunny00774 said:
thanks for the explanation dork...not as juicy a story as I would have liked though!!

I know. I love a good Bono swearing session. I don't know what's wrong with me that I get all excited when Bono swears and disappointed when a show goes by without any blue language.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

for gawd's sake :huh: ... why don't you let Lila post the setlists anyways.. she's been our setlist person anyhow...

this is what happens when you leave the party for a while you miss all the drama. Man I've missed these parties.:wink:

So are they really going to play Mofo tonight.:ohmy: :wink:

Ok my posting chums lets settle down. We need to work together as One. :wink:

I luvs you all! -huggles interference-

Lila64 said:

Isn't that technically incorrect? I believe the gorman snippet was BEFORE 'One' began :angel:
:lmao:

I think she's right, Ax! :lmao:

Hmm, no post-One song tonight.

Axver said:

She hasn't always been our setlist person. I was our setlist person for a few shows a while ago, same for Queen Bee, same for a few others.

...are we back in High School? :down:

Hi Latecomers :wave:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (Snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet) / Jesus Walks (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name

ENCORE

15. Until The End Of The World

UNCLUTTERED

Axver said:

omg, seriously?

It's a setlist, not the mission statement to foreign world leaders asking for debt relief.

Go Lila! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom