St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Well, I know the first notes hadn't played, as they didn't appear until I was typing "CAUGHT YOU!" Before that, it was the "oh oh oh oh".

And I know she was early on SBS because I posted the set right on the first drumbeat and her set was already up.

You know, if I posted a comment, and then heard the song, I could go back and edit instead of waiting the 45 seconds. But I'm in the U.S., and you are in Australia. Perhaps there is a delay. I'm not posting before the song starts.

thanks for the support cleazer :hug:

Diane L said:

LIL JON!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just got the 2nd season of Chappell's Show about a week ago, and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life!

Oh my god, Prince playing basketball
Rick James/Charlie Murphy

and Wayne Brade pwn my soul

I wish I could get a censored version :(

my mom's uptight about uncensored Chappelle

Luckily I can take a bathroom break without missing any of the show...unfortunately...I'm bound to miss a few pages of posts!

Lila64 said:

You know, if I posted a comment, and then heard the song, I could go back and edit instead of waiting the 45 seconds. But I'm in the U.S., and you are in Australia. Perhaps there is a delay. I'm not posting before the song starts.

My stream is perfectly in time with what Queen Bee's hearing.

Diane L said:

LIL JON!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just got the 2nd season of Chappell's Show about a week ago, and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life!

What? What? Whaaattt?

Yayes!

:laugh:

sorry, i left for a bit, but just to be clear, is there an argument now about who's posting the setlist faster.....or am I missing something.

Anyhow, current setlist is:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
Gloria
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet) / Jesus Walks (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One / Gorman Is Cool (snippet)

I think the streams come in at different times for different people :shrug: I always tend to hear things about ten-fifteen seconds after people post about them.

Buffering :rant:

Lila64 said:

I believe you too. Why does it matter anyway. We all know nothing special happens til the encore. Don't letttttt the bastarddddsss grind you downnn, lila. :wink:

p.s. my posting chums you aren't bastards. :lol:

pattip2000 said:
Goodnight everyone, I’m not feeling too good. I keep randomly getting dizzy, is that something I should be worried about? If Nurse Chrissi wasn’t at the show I would ask her. Oh well, sleep fixes most problems right?
Night

I'm not a doctor but I play one on interference..
Probably just need to lay off the crack for a few hours.:giggle:
blue crack that is :wink:

If the dizziness continues - see a doctor (asap) and call me tomorrow :wink:

feel better love.. :hug:

catlhere said:

I believe you too. Why does it matter anyway. We all know nothing special happens til the encore. Don't letttttt the bastarddddsss grind you downnn, lila. :wink:

:up: Exactly!

no offence guys, but these constant updates of what redkat's doing and saying are getting kind of old. i've got nothing against her, but i don't see people posting updates for every other interferencer at the concert.

thanks guys :hug: (and you know who you are)

and rose - yes, apparently. Axver thinks I'm jumping the gun. I'm posting what I hear. If I can name that tune in 3 notes, well, then, I'm posting :wink:

Has anyone actually heard the album version of Mary's One with U2. OMG as much as I may not like her music, that is an incredible song. That woman can sing. It's a beautiful recording.

I don't like women who fluctuate their notes every couple seconds

it's like listening to someone singing into a fan:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom