Springsteen VII ~ Wrecking Ball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vik is in the offseason right now, keeping up his testosterone levels with Seagal/Stallone/Schwarzenegger movie marathons. Preseason begins at the local Bath & Body Works.

Vik is in the offseason right now, keeping up his testosterone levels with Seagal/Stallone/Schwarzenegger movie marathons.

I know if Vik was in this thread he'd feel like he was Under Siege, but he's certainly On Deadly Ground when he starts pushing women around, and he's not Above The Law. The impression people have of him having anger issues is one that's going to be Hard To Kill, especially when some of his crimes were witnessed by Interference members who were Out For Justice and reported his activities here.

Going to the Toronto show in July. Yay! Will be my 2nd time seeing Bruuuuce, though the first time I was in front row and I swear he sang to me. Nothing will ever match it.

I am sure he did.
and it won't be the same.

I am lucky that I was at the right place at the right time.

I just hate the big stadium / arena shows.

But, I guess one takes what one can get.

Do we think thats it for dates? It seems a much smaller tour, by the numbers than the previous tour? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Currently eyeing off a lost last three dates at Metlife Stadium, but only eyeing at the moment :shifty:

Nah, there have to be more fall dates coming. I will start my own riot if there's nothing in the Pacific Northwest.

i'd have to assume there will be more. i know there was talk that he'd do citifield in october, because, ya know, the mets won't be playing then.

may be able to do fenway then, too :shifty:

moving to the armpit of the state, right in between ny and boston was pretty much the best life decision i've ever made. mostly because of this.

alicia, start packing. :)

I just heard a horrific techno version of ain't too proud to beg. Wtf.

Apparently I was so angry about it, I posted in the wrong thread. Oops. This was supposed to be in random...

martha said:
Fuck me. I lost it when Candy's Room led into She's The One. I even took my earplugs out.

Fuck yes. I've alwas rolled with this transition when playing around with alternate Born To Run track listings.

alicia, start packing. :)

I'm not sure if I should:

a) erupt in rage because you found out there are no more dates coming and I will have to travel to see him;

or

b) run screaming for the hills because you're telling me I should come to Moncton.

Bruce was onstage with what appeared to be contest winners. He talked to us a little, took pictures with them. Then, when they all left the stage, he sang For You with his acoustic guitar and the lights all on, an hour before the show will start. Fuck Yes.

What cori said.

But you know, back in the day he would have sung 12 songs like that.

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if I should:

a) erupt in rage because you found out there are no more dates coming and I will have to travel to see him;

or

b) run screaming for the hills because you're telling me I should come to Moncton.

a) actually i've not heard that, so you can hold off on the rage for a little longer. i really hope a montreal date is added. how does one go to TO, then Monc, and skip the awesomest city in the world inbetween?

b) yes...?

Bruce was onstage with what appeared to be contest winners. He talked to us a little, took pictures with them. Then, when they all left the stage, he sang For You with his acoustic guitar and the lights all on, an hour before the show will start. Fuck Yes.

holy shit.

Back
Top Bottom