SPIN magazine U2 Photo Shoot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE that jacket! It's nice to see a splash of color and see him wearing colored flowers!! I swear that man wears the COOLEST jackets and he always has!! :heart:

this jacket is pretty cool, but I love the other one with flowers -roses ( i think) that has somewhat less color in it. THAT'a a beauty ! (and i love color- it may be the mix of colors on this one..... :hmm: :D

I want this magazine but don't know where to get in UK

I was thinking that. Until i saw TedUKs post.

Mad Daisy, if you have a Borders near you, or a large branch of a newsagent such as W H Smith, they should stock Spin magazine!

I'm off to Oxford Street tomorrow to stock up on that, Hot Press and Rolling Stone magazines!

Teddy

Thanks. :)

If anyone collects U2 cover magazines, Borders has the issue of Billboard right now with the U2 cover.

Ah, yet another favorite from this amazing album! :drool: Finally got the album last Monday and have been immersing myself in the lovely new songs, first time I've visited Pleba for a week! :ohmy: And ever since I first heard No Line on the horizon it's been ringing in my head and I find myself singing it quietly to myself! I especially love the line "time is irregular, not linear"....Love Edge guitar also, perfection!! :heart:

thanks JC ! that was a great vid! I love the ''my shoe ....ur out" game they did.. that was funny!:lol:

Great vid indeed! They're so lovely when they're together.
Can you help me, please? I don't get all the words Bono says in the little game they play, I understand "My shoe is black, your ....shoe?...... is ..........., you're out!

Thank you!

:wave: Hi Helen, long time no see.

Hey Jean! :wave: Yeah, like I said I'm well and truly overwhelmed by U2s new album, I got the whole 'limited edition', and last week I spent every free moment, I had from work and college, listening to the album, watching the Corbijn Linear dvd and reading the No Line on the horizon book! :wink: I've been thoroughly U2ed!! :crack:

:D:up:

There was a girl restocking the shelves at Barnes and Noble and maybe I should have asked her.

I got it today :combust: I'll post all the photos soon... but for now...

bonospin4-09-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom