Songs of Experience Episode VII: The Dreamforce Awakens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For reference on the mikal confidence meter, which has been surprisingly accurate over the years considering I don't have an inside source, says that if you post this same thing on Aug 29th, we might be in for a bit of trouble. Not completely, but that's around the time to start worrying if we don't know any more than we know today.

Soooooooooon

so are U2Valencia are hanging out with U2? they tweeted those pics with Adam, Bono and Edge.. and now some of the other tweet on their timeline seem to be hinting that something is up.

Or I could be reading too much into it

so are U2Valencia are hanging out with U2? they tweeted those pics with Adam, Bono and Edge.. and now some of the other tweet on their timeline seem to be hinting that something is up.

I bet they have been given the go ahead to leak something to gin up excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Probably what the #4 moment of your life?

#4 Edge and Adam play with UF
#3 Your wedding
#2 Birth of your son
#1 Hanging with yours truly in Boston.
Our trip to Pearl Jam aside, fun as it may have been, you did nail 3 of the top 4. And the 4th I'd have to say was winning a third state championship with a three in the closing seconds.

And ya know what's nuts?

My wife and I had our first official date at a UF gig.

UF played at our wedding.

No, they weren't at our son's birth...

But, and I don't think I've ever really shared this here... The kid who hit the three to win that New York State championship? His father was at the @U2 party, and is, shall we say, a well known poster around these parts.

Reading too much into it ;) There's nothing new in their recent post. Just relaying U2's posts and the initial pictures

U2valencia just tweeted the they'll soon release all the details about U2s visit to the city

I've got my "#1 u2valencia fan" sign in my left hand, pitchfork in my right. Let's see which I need to use today :wink:

oh man. these 4 are the most patient dudes.

look at Edge put up with this turd

2 dumb questions (have you found what you're looking for? and the gym question), and 2 reasonable questions (McGregor and greatest American band)

Props to Edge for indulging the stupidity while being thoughtful about the reasonable questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom