Something to make us laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss becky

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
After the long day it's been, I thought we could all use a laugh. (Mods you may need to move this to PLEBAns.)

My brother-in-law is currently working in Japan. He sent a picture of this billboard, that he passes every day on his way to work. :D

billboard.jpg

Oh that is funny! :lol: That would be funny to be driving down the road and see a rubber reporter up on a billboard. I wonder if it would be even funnier if I knew what the symbal meant? Thanks miss becky!

* MoFo * said:
heh looks like the edge

:lmao:

I came home last night and on the table outside my door were boxes of condoms and bottles of KY Jelly. Along with a sign that said "Please have safe sex."

:shifty: TOTALLY took the condoms.

Keocmb said:

I came home last night and on the table outside my door were boxes of condoms and bottles of KY Jelly. Along with a sign that said "Please have safe sex."

lol....

last week i went to the drugstore,,, and i saw a box of condoms with the pic of a married couple on it (the bride had the white dress and everything).... that scared me :huh:

Last edited:
Keocmb said:

the sex fairy came!

*jealous*

Back
Top Bottom