SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard it as they may play one of the two not included on SOI later in the week.

Well, that interview/performance was very enjoyable!

Clearly the Piano will be a big part of the show now..

Maybe OCTOBER returns? I FALL DOWN?, The Sweatest Thing? Moment Of Surrender may have a chance

Clearly the Piano will be a big part of the show now..

Maybe OCTOBER returns? I FALL DOWN?, The Sweatest Thing? Moment Of Surrender may have a chance

On tour ? Full band, they're only going acoustic on the promos...

Ok well you know what, pretty solid showing from the band! Happy to hear Cedarwood Road live and I actually enjoyed that Stuck arrangement.

I don't think I noticed any strings in Stuck...? Or was I just not paying close enough attention?

Stuck means a lot to me so yeah. Say what you want but I enjoyed it. Plus it was Jo's request anyway.

I lost my internet connection when Stuck was starting :sigh:

So I guess it was full band? With Edge on piano?

Funny that they decide to play a song that is usually played acoustically full band in an otherwise (mainly) acoustic session. Must say I love Stuck acoustic, curious for this version. BBC2 should have a podcast up very soon to listen again and I'm sure audio files will be available soon, too. LOVED this session, especially the two new songs that they played for the first time. Bono's such a great singer if he doesn't strain so much. Cedarwood and Song for Someone were beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom