SOI Gets Only 1 Grammy Nomination?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beck will win Rock Album and Beyonce will win Album Of The Year.

My 2 cents.

I wish somebody would just come out and say, they will not perform or attend the Grammys. Something simple nothing crazy just a tweet, Facebook post, or something on the website.

I wish somebody would just come out and say, they will not perform or attend the Grammys. Something simple nothing crazy just a tweet, Facebook post, or something on the website.

You mean like that time Bono said no more public appearances till the tour? Similar to that?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bono lies

in a hospital bed, attached to a feeding tube. Plz wake up Bono :sad:

Last edited:
Surely they would only go if they have been given a wink and a nudge? Otherwise I can't imagine Larry standing up and dancing with everyone during Katy Perry's performance....:hmm:

I'm getting nightmare visions of Chris Martin warbling EBW with a string quartet. "Thanks Edge! Thanks Larry! Thanks Adam! Thanks string quartet!"

Bono: I am not doing any public appearances until the tour

(Bono shows up in Malibu two weeks before the Grammy's)

U2 Fans: er ma gawdz U2 iz so playing da gremmies!!!

(days go by, no announcement or further news)

U2 Fans: errr ma geeeed y woont dey sey sumptin aboot the gremmies?!?!?!

Bono: the fuck?? :smackshead: ouch!

Guy Oseary: we're sorry to announce that the first leg of the tour will be delayed due to Bono smacking himself in the head in sheer disbelief, rebreaking his eye socket. He will remain in a coma until further notice.

George Clooney: :hmm:

/scene

@atu2comSherry

Confirmation from a band source: U2 will *not* be at the Grammys this weekend.

@AndreaDresdale

@atu2comSherry @atu2 Grammy Exec producer tells me they were set to perform but then Bono accident intervened

@AndreaDresdale

@atu2comSherry @atu2 Grammy producer told me "I’m hearing really good reports about him being much better...unfortunately not in time 4 us."

And apparently the category SOI is nominated in is a minor one and the winners won't be televised. Maybe Edge will be there at the show because he's living in Malibu and has been to award shows without U2 being nominated before but I very much doubt Bono will show up. It's better for him to recover as well as possible before the tour.

bonoshospitalbed.jpg

My sources tell me that Leo Hewson is in Malibu!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom