SOE promo tour/promo activities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone found a copy of the performances online that isn't blocked outside the US? The popular Youtube links apparently weren't meant to be shared with my third world country

Haven’t found any - but if you download Hola for chrome extension you can switch to appear from the US and watch any geo blocked content

Blah. Why are they pushing these songs. No one wants to hear a song about how wonderful America is right now.

Blackout and Little Things would have been infinitely better.

or Red Flag, Lights of Home, Summer of Love, or even Showman. The band has always had an odd sense of what songs are the strongest at the time of a new album release.

giphy.gif

very excited for this.

Anyone remember that they were rehearsing extensively with an orchestra pre I+e tour? Back when they were talking about pairs of shows, different night to night?

Maybe these shows will all be what they had intended the ‘second night’ shows to be - focusing on the more mature, wisdomous songs - backed with strings.

I think the whole “believe the lie” segment is speaking to how the ideal has been betrayed.

The idealism and celebration element is a call out to return to the core of the “idea of america.”

I would say that, as with most of Bono’s lyrics, while there is the callout of the betrayal, there is also the underlying hopefulness.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

"Darkness gathers around the light; hold on, hold on."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom