so who's going to cleveland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be there! As will eep

Where are you staying Jam Jar? We'll be at the Hyatt Regency on the Arcade.

:wave:

~J

Jam Jar said:

in pittsburgh, actually! i am staying with Elizabeth, and then we're driving over to cleveland :up: i can't wait to see you all! :)

Pittsburgh!! Wow, that's quite a drive. Drive safely then. That goes for everyone else as well. :yes:

We had a caravan of sorts driving into Cleveland in Feb. and most of us got pulled over for speeding in Ohio. So watch your speed and beware of the PoPo. ;)

~J

I'll be there, Thursday-Sunday...I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Select with the GTA/Elevation Canada/Mr. & Mrs. Edge group :wave:

I CAN'T WAIT to finally meet all my PLEBA girls!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

arw9797 said:
I'm meeting Schmeg and Kariann. I have something else to do in Cleveland on Sunday so it's either Friday or Sat for the museum.

:hmm: I'll have to see if I can make it...but that would be my third trip to the hall... not like I'm obsessed with it or anything :shifty:

Jam Jar said:
y'now, something i was just wonderng..how the hell will we all know who's a pleban and who isn't? you know, if you don't know each other.. stupid question, but eh, let's make conversation, shall we? lol :shrug:

Well...erm....huh. lol. Maybe we can identify each other through nametags or just pictures? I dunno. :hmm:

Jam Jar said:
y'now, something i was just wonderng..how the hell will we all know who's a pleban and who isn't? you know, if you don't know each other.. stupid question, but eh, let's make conversation, shall we? lol :shrug:

I was wondering the same thing, especially since we're split between a couple of hotels.

I know what several people look like but we might not all be in the same place at the same time :shrug:

We could exchange cell phone numbers or something and try and meet up at least once?

Bono's American Wife said:

I was wondering the same thing, especially since we're split between a couple of hotels.

I know what several people look like but we might not all be in the same place at the same time :shrug:

We could exchange cell phone numbers or something and try and meet up at least once?

Cell phones are such a wonderful thing to have for this type of situation. :yes:

If anyone's interested in getting mine, PM me or e-mail me, claytonsspoon@aol.com. I'm looking forward to meeting up with as many people as I can as I didn't really do that in Feb.

~J

I'll be at the Hyatt also :) I can't wait i'm so excited...hehe ;) The cell phone thing is a good idea...if ya want mine you can either e-mail me at luna_13_1@yahoo.com or ask Dot...I gave it to her for when we meet up at Coldplay :) LOL...we should all wear name tags with our user names and real names:eeklaugh:

Lori :mac:

As BAW already mentioned, I will be there! There are so many of you I want to meet too....feel free to PM me or email me at juf2m@hotmail.com if you want my cell phone.

I'll be the one running around with the Edge clone hubby, and I will also be the one with the belly dancing costume at the Elevation show on Saturday night at the HRC!

One week tonight! eeeek!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom