So what do you do with tour/U2 memorabilia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosa that's awesome :bow:

I want to do the U2 Rolling Stone covers like that above my bed because I don't have a headboard :lol:

this is part of my room right now
DSC02042.jpg

I keep Bono's 2001 hairpiece in a little cage with a water bottle and a small saltlick. Whenever I play the opening of STREETS it takes a run around the hampster wheel.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:
I keep Bono's 2001 hairpiece in a little cage with a water bottle and a small saltlick. Whenever I play the opening of STREETS it takes a run around the hampster wheel.

u2fp

:lmao:

that's actually really gross to think about! :yuck: ;)

ramblin rose said:
Not that I'm fanatical but I do have a few things hung up around my house:

Vinyls over the fireplace:

IMG_0355.jpg

My home office:

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

I think you get the picture. The Vertigo tour stuff is still sitting on my dining room table. That will be a project for mid- 2006. :reject:

That's amazing! Come over and help with mine :wink:

Kariann said:

Maybe she should rent out her services!

I like that idea - I'm getting in line now. Can I have a wristband :wink: Where's the line nazis!!! :wink:

Rosa - that's very cool - I like it a lot!!! :yes:

I bought a poster at the L.A. show this tour, but it's narrow & wide and would have to be custom framed. I just haven't had time to take it somewhere to be framed. I have tons of ticket stubs from all my concerts, I think they are in a drawer or a bag. I'm not the creative/scrap-bookey type. I wish I had friends nearby who were (my friend in AZ. is the type :sad: )

Lila64 said:

I like that idea - I'm getting in line now. Can I have a wristband :wink: Where's the line nazis!!! :wink:

Rosa - that's very cool - I like it a lot!!! :yes:

I bought a poster at the L.A. show this tour, but it's narrow & wide and would have to be custom framed. I just haven't had time to take it somewhere to be framed. I have tons of ticket stubs from all my concerts, I think they are in a drawer or a bag. I'm not the creative/scrap-bookey type. I wish I had friends nearby who were (my friend in AZ. is the type :sad: )

:laugh:

Is that the longish poster...did it have the tour dates on it? If it's what I'm thinking I kind of wish I would have gotten one of those.

BACHELORS DO IT A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY

This is my Ticket Collection:
DSC01625.jpg

This is my Poster Collection:
DSC01626.jpg

This is my part of my Bootleg DVD collection:
DSC01627.jpg

This is the box full of camcorder masters and clones:
DSC01628.jpg

and another box of camcorder tapes:
DSC01629.jpg

My Bootleg U2 Vinyl Collection and a few U2 related Magazines and Tour Programs:
DSC01631.jpg

My various tripods and things for my cameras as well as the Hotel room soaps and shampoos I have snagged along the way
DSC01633.jpg

My Collection of empty Diet Dr Pepper and Coke 12 packs, these beocme trash box's
DSC01634.jpg

My Big Screen, Stereo Receiver, DVD Burner and so on
DSC01638.jpg

My Camcorders:
DSC01639.jpg

Rosa, I'm in awe of you :bow:

Michael, my ticket collection looks about like yours...but the Diet Dr. Pepper... :drool: my favorite!

u2rulesmyworld said:
that is only part of my ticket collection, 2001-2003 are in a envelope somewhere

Damn, what I could do with your stuff.:drool:

Got any spare change. :lol:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I like the collection of hotel soaps and shampoos myself :wink:

I feel I contributed in a small way to that collection. :happy:

Michael, why don't you use those change baskets to get your ass over to Hawaii.:wink:

I love everyones stuff! I'm so jealous! I really have to get my crap together. I have a few posters up in my studio, but :reject: All the vinyl are still sitting in a pile waiting to be put up. And I know Santa is bringing another U2 poster so I'm gonna have to shift everything around to find some wall space for it.

Ruff you could get some sort of large shadowbox to put the champagne bottle in with some tickets and pictures. They sell different size boxes at Michaels I think.

Wow - the stuff you guys have is so impressive! :bow:

My bedroom walls are covered in tour posters. I have a scrapbook that has a few pages of my 2001 concert experience, including ticket stubs, pictures, etc.

Still haven't done anything with the 2005 tour stuff, but I'll probably put it in a scrapbook or something eventually. It usually takes me a while, but I do get around to doing it.

I have a pile of magazines that are in a box with all my other special magazines that I'm keeping.

Hopefully there will be more stuff to come in the future! :D

Rosa, that is beautiful :drool:

Lots of cool stuff from everyone :heart:

And Michael, so much for protecting your identity... :lol:

I have a scrapbook that is about half way done. Got as far as Chicago 9/21 (at least with the printing of pictures and junk, though I have not finished writing my recollections... and then of course, I have about 9 more shows to add... :crack:

I might take some pics... :hmm:

Last edited:
Alright, cause I had nothing better to do...

:lol:

j6sisy.jpg

Top right shelf has my U2 books, most of them gifts! :drool: To the left of that is the AWESOME Joshua Tree LP that my friend from Germany sent to me as a Christmas Gift... this was her own personal copy that she sent to me :love: Below that, you see a huge book, that would be my partial Vertigo Tour Scrapbook... going to have to make a part 2, possibly 3 cause as it is, it is already unmanageable...

j6sjn7.jpg

My magazine corner... That's so that any visitors have good reading material :D I have the latest Time, a couple Q's the Spin from last year and a few others...

j6sjub.jpg

The cover of my scrapbook

Random pages of the book, just took a picture wherever I opened it... MOST pictures of the band are my own with the obvious exception of any pictures I am in...

j6skn7.jpg

Denver 4/20 (I blurred the text cause you REALLY don't need to know JUST how much of a nerd I am :shifty:

j6sm5e.jpg

Chicago 1

j6smdu.jpg

Chicago 1 onto NYC 1. I start each section with the setlist...

Last edited:
j6smtu.jpg

Dublin 3 (need to add text to MOST sections :yikes: )

j6sn47.jpg

Chicago 9/20

j6sn6f.jpg

Chicago 9/21

:nerd:

Rosa :heart: :bow:

If i ever win the lotto and buy a big house with a special "u2" room, i'm flying you over all expencies paid (it'll be in Ireland somewhere near Dublin) :lol:

Ruff i keep my entire U2 collection in sealed boxes at the moment. I was planning on having a "Vertigo" box to put all my tour gear.

WOW! Love seeing all the stuff you all have! Thanks for sharing :heart:

Back
Top Bottom