So,What Did You Just Do? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you are marriage material!!!

it's always a good time for ice cream :D

:giggle: :applaud:

Just made this calorie bomb :giggle: It doesn't look that nice (when I'm at home, I serve it in a sundae cup with biscuits and tiny umbrellas and it looks fabulous), but it's yummy: chocolate, vanilla and hazelnut flavored ice-cream with bananas, whipped cream and chocolate syrup. :D

I'm into hedonism. :hyper:

walked in the front door...let the weekend begin!!! :up::D:up:

-dan

avoided someone's call (i don't think it was lauramullen's)

-dan

They're yummy. :applaud: Made my little brother one filled with cream and hazelnuts, a bit of chocolate syrup topping and two pancakey :)D) starry cookies (filled with strawberry jam) :giggle: He let me take a photo of it and he swallowed it instantly :D Mine looked better, I had no time for decorations on this one. :D

you are wonderful :heart:

i remember now you posted a picture last week or earlier this week of something else you made, but i was at work and couldn't look at it :angry:

i'm going to have to go back and try to find it

adding: found it!

1zmz5n6.jpg

delish!

-dan

Nah, that one doesn't look so good but it was delicious. I love my sundae cups and little biscuits and stuff. :applaud: I could decorate for hours, but time is limited because of the ice cream. :D I'll take a picture of it tomorrow for you. :D

I took out a Piper Arrow for a little training flight.

From the right seat, the nose of the airplane does not line up with the centerline of the runway....a real hassle. You kind of have to put your trust into the aircraft that you are landing straight. Otherwise, fantastic scenery. Hundreds of cumulus clouds topping out at 5000'.

Read a chapter of my textbook for AP US History... this textbook isn't very well written like my AP World History book was last year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom