Sicy is coming to So Cal!!!! May 26 - May 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
Plans?

Definite plans?

Semi-definite plans?

I think we posted the plans somewhere.

BBQ at the BAWs! :drool: :drunk: or something. Just come over!!

All right, all right...we were going tol BBQ but we were concerned that NOT that many people had responded...so, we thought about just going out and then catching the Slide Bar in Fullerton..we've changed our minds, and we will now BBQ but we need to know a total count...

Please let us know by Monday, 5/22 if you plan on attending the BAW BQ, anyone is welcome; plan on starting around 3 or 4 pm and then playing into darkness...we live in North Orange County, near the 57 between the 60 and 91...nearest exit is Yorba Linda Blvd.

Who's coming???? If you're coming from a distance, you can bring a sleeping bag or we have a number of local hotels...

Count me in - and I don't need a hotel, I'll drive home on my own. Don't think my hubby will want to go, but I will ask. Daughter should have a party to attend to that weekend (if not, she's staying home with Daddy, LOL.)

And I would like to know if I can bring something, and if so, what? And when all is settled, I'll need directions, unless I just mapquest the address I have for you (from when Char sent us a White Stripes disc)

P-A-R-T-Y :dance:

Bono's American Wife said:
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y!!!!! :hyper:

NIGHT!!! :hyper:

I remember when I was a young teenager and my sister took me to the Wherehouse on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood where they were signing albums. :drool: :shifty:

BayCityRolColA_11.JPG

Werehouse? :hmm:

I used to go to the Towers Records on Sunset.........I got Depeche Mode signatures there........aaahhh the 80's.....:wink:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

NIGHT!!! :hyper:

I remember when I was a young teenager and my sister took me to the Wherehouse on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood where they were signing albums. :drool: :shifty:

Lucky!!! I could only dream of such a thing!

:heart: Woody :heart:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom