Shuttlecock XXXI: Someone start a new in-joke so we can get a better title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irving, dear, thank you for posting that pic here. I like it just a little bit. I'd steal it and make it my desktop, but Steve would hurt himself rolling his eyes at me.

you're one of the gayest people i know. and that isn't easy. Ricky does have good taste, doesn't he?

this is just upsetting.

Also, I see that the new album thread in the other place has been seeing a lot of action, and there are rumors flying around about new songs? Would someone be kind enough to summarize the madness and tell if any of it is anything worthwhile?

what i got out of it -- and i haven't checked it in hours -- is that there may be some sort of "announcement" on U2.com (ha!) and the speculation about that rumor is that they are going to announce the U2 360 Pasadena show DVD and on said DVD there will be, possibly, new songs, a password that will allow you to download the new songs, and/or a way to download the new EP from U2.com.

of course, the songs will probably be "Kingdom" and "Winter," but what can you do?

i could be wrong. i may hold my nose and dive in there, seeing how it is Easter and all and they band refuse to work this week because they are Christian and they don't do drugs!

What exactly is that Boner picture? Would someone be so kind as to give me a lesson in its history and significance?

NSW - When I see your avatar, I confuse you with Thora, since she has a similar sunset. Passover hasn't quite been the same since my f-i-l passed in 2000 :sigh: But a family gathering tomorrow will be lovely. Too bad I'm probably driving or I could liquor it up :happy:

Congrats on getting to see the cock in July Pfan :up:

:cute:

Boy howdy, I remember the first time I saw the cock. I didn't have a very good view, but it was still really impressive. The whole thing is kind of a blur, though. And I wasn't even drunk!

The whole thing is kind of a blur, though.

it really is. i was in NYC at the time, probably 19 years old, and you anticipate it for years, right? and then it happens and it's all pretty awesome, and then you know it's going to be over and then you start to worry that it's not what it should be and then it ends and you're all like, "wait, what? what just happened?" and you're tingly and happy afterwards, but you weren't prepared, nor could you have been.

the only solution is to go back for more.

Hey, thanks for the summary of the new news, Cori and Irvine. I'd be pretty excited if they decide to put out that EP or something.

And, peef, you will have a blast at the show. Glad you're going.

it really is. i was in NYC at the time, probably 19 years old, and you anticipate it for years, right? and then it happens and it's all pretty awesome, and then you know it's going to be over and then you start to worry that it's not what it should be and then it ends and you're all like, "wait, what? what just happened?" and you're tingly and happy afterwards, but you weren't prepared, nor could you have been.

the only solution is to go back for more.

It was such a relief they were selling condoms at the merchandise stands.

Is turbulence made worse by a maybe...cheaper plane? I'd never flown Frontier/Midway before my last trip out to MD, and all four of those flights (layovers :happy: ) had the worst turbulence I've ever experienced.

Is turbulence made worse by a maybe...cheaper plane? I'd never flown Frontier/Midway before my last trip out to MD, and all four of those flights (layovers :happy: ) had the worst turbulence I've ever experienced.
personally, the only turbulence i've ever experienced (other than flying over huge bodies of water, obvs) have been in smaller planes.

ian probably has a scientific explanation :cute:

Cock and fruity buns!

just a typical saturday night for me.

speaking of which, back to NYC later this week for more sexual curiosities madness and mayhem. it won't be boring, that's for sure. already on the docket is a cougar party and orgasm class. :up:

coming soon to a television near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom