Shuttlecock VIII: Did We Just Die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a "I love periscope and I appreciate people streaming the shows but can one of them please just do it half an inch from Adam's dick" post yet?

Man there just aren't any bad seats for this tour, guys.

I'm behind the stage and it still sounds good

I didn't recognize me in another thread. I was like, "who's this idiot with the absurdly high post count?" and it was like, "oh."

:lol:

Ashley almost looks like a U2 fan all of a sudden. What gives?

Yeah get the hell out of B&C.

And you have over 60K, yet as a couple, combined you still fall short of Ax.

...good grief, I need an intervention.

Wait, no, I needed the intervention in 2008 when most of the damage to my post count was done.

Apparently the flasher was visible on one of the Periscope streams. :lol:

Still better than creepy posts about Adam's dong for someone.

The B isn't even anywhere near the S on the keyboard! I've no idea how I managed to type that. I was pretty fucking wasted though.

Last time I got drunk and went on the internet, I bought a plane ticket to Phoenix to go see U2 the very next day.

Wheeeee.

Last time I got drunk and went on the internet, I bought a plane ticket to Phoenix to go see U2 the very next day.

Wheeeee.

I just order books and post about bongs for someone, evidently.

It was pretty fun when one of those books showed up in my letterbox this morning though.

I reallly enjoyed those two back to back in Phoenix. Good crowd participation on both.

I don't feel much at all about Angel of Harlem, but I think it's pretty cool that When Love Comes to Town is remaining in rotation. All the performances so far have seemed very fun.

Thus far, I'm not really regretting skipping this show. Watch them play Bad and/or AIWIY later though.

It's kind of funny how Angel of Harlem never left the set (I guess? not sure); even during ZooTV it survived during the little 'Elvis 1968' mini-stage set.

I think I'm going to assume they don't change anything else up tonight and go watch GoT.

AIWIY. :up:

For such a big hit, I can't believe how rarely it's played.

It wasn't played on Popmart, but that's the only tour it wasn't played on.

Though Angel of Harlem was pretty scarce on both Vertigo and 360.

That's my second favorite U2 song.

It's like the band knows I'm in the building and plays a bunch of boring shit so I won't come back. Sucks for them: I still enjoy myself when I'm there and will go again when I can afford to.

Last edited:
how come Ashley went and you didn't?

Martha had a standalone obstructed view seat up in the nosebleeds for dirt cheap, didn't feel like paying another fuck knows how much so I could go too. Unfortunately not made of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom