Shuttlecock! Part XI - We've got that swing of confidence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i refuse to discriminate against certain letters simply because they do not happen to be placed at the front of a sentence.

You've always had Pride.

gay-pride-parade.jpg

I agree. The internet is the worst thing in the world for Boner. Remember how stunned we were by AB and the ZooTV tour? We'll never have that again. Sad.

who's fault is that though? You don't think Boner was a big windbag before ZooTV?

He's always been full of shit for the most part and yes the Internet makes it much easier for him to spread it around, I agree.

If you want to keep the mystery than stop listening to what he has to say - I realize this is difficult by the way...

Everything I'm reading about the tour is not making me look forward to it.

Which makes me sad because I love this record.

what's concerning you?

i'm thrilled about low ticket prices, and i did see two PopMart shows in stadiums that were pretty fantastic (the 2nd Boston show and the 2nd Montreal show).

though i do wonder about this "spaceship" idea thing.

i wonder if it will be something akin to the astonishingly brilliant video for "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"?

I agree. The internet is the worst thing in the world for Boner. Remember how stunned we were by AB and the ZooTV tour? We'll never have that again. Sad.

It really does suck, which is why, for the most part, I've been pretty good this time about not buying every magazine, or reading every article put up here. I'd just rather not know. :shrug:

corianderstem said I should come show off my new icon. Isn't it awful awesome? :hyper:

Haha, yes that is an...interesting avatar. That Boner sure loves to make those screaming faces when the camera is around.

i wonder if it will be something akin to the astonishingly brilliant video for "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"?

Brilliant song, too. :up:

Speaking of that. I thought about you yesterday.

A local radio show had a person on there defending their stand against gay marriage. They weren't Christian or religious at all. They said they opposed same sex marriage because they are Traditional Family Values people.

To me that is the biggest "fuck you" out there. At least religious people that oppose gay marriage can say, "It's not about you, it's not about me, it's about God."

These TFV people are arguing, "We don't like you."

what's concerning you?

i'm thrilled about low ticket prices, and i did see two PopMart shows in stadiums that were pretty fantastic (the 2nd Boston show and the 2nd Montreal show).

though i do wonder about this "spaceship" idea thing.

Where did you read all this? I need more information about the low ticket prices. I don't care what else they do, just make it affordable and I'll go see their crap spaceship.

Where did you read all this? I need more information about the low ticket prices. I don't care what else they do, just make it affordable and I'll go see their crap spaceship.

A Crap Spaceship would be a sight to behold. Perhaps that's the reason for the eyeliner. I assume that boner's eyes would be pretty red after pushing out a spaceship.

I'll be here all night. Try the veal.

i feel like the spaceship came out in an earlier interview? perhaps i'm misremembering?

the low prices are from the current RS article.

and i kind of like Bono in guyliner. but i think the cover shot is just a really bad photograph and it makes them look rather ghostly.

I lol'd at this.

i feel like the spaceship came out in an earlier interview? perhaps i'm misremembering?

the low prices are from the current RS article.

and i kind of like Bono in guyliner. but i think the cover shot is just a really bad photograph and it makes them look rather ghostly.

No one looks good in that picture. Not even Larry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom