Shuttlecock! Part V - Helping 'cock across the road like a little old lady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok for interns.

steve_zissou_screen%20(10).jpg

Don't point that gun at him, he's an unpaid intern!

I'm just bitter about Texas basketball's suckage. Not to mention LaMarcus, KD, and DJ all bolting for the NBA.

Oh I agree, but the Madness is such a different animal I don't even include it with the regular season. I don't care until conference tourney time.

That's one of the problems we are trying to tackle at the network and conference level. The entire focus is on March, and it takes away from the regular season and conference championships. Hard to combat, though, as March Madness is truly amazing.

That's one of the problems we are trying to tackle at the network and conference level. The entire focus is on March, and it takes away from the regular season and conference championships. Hard to combat, though, as March Madness is truly amazing.

Could you ask the Big 10 coaches to improve the play of the conference. That might help.

Oh and will you ask Beileine to get his players to pull their heads out of their asses? Thanks.

Could you ask the Big 10 coaches to improve the play of the conference. That might help.

Oh and will you ask Beileine to get his players to pull their heads out of their asses? Thanks.

Actually, it's been a good year for the conference, so your first statement is not needed....for football, yes. And, it's amazing that Michigan will have beaten two hoops giants this season but they're still not going to the tourney, unless they win the conf tourney...which could happen.

1. Major League Baseball
2. NCAA Basketball
3. National Football League (C) Ron Jaworski
4. NCAA Football

In my book.

1) NCAA Football
2) NBA
3) NFL
4) MLB
5) NCAA Basketball
6) NHL

I'll say this, though....as I care less and less about some sports (see NBA/NHL), College Football is the only sport where my interest has grown since I became an adult. Televising it has brought me a pretty keen appreciation for how special certain Saturdays can be....when you grow up in NYC, college football is some distant thing that you maybe bet on, cos it's all about pro sports there......so, moving from NYC and being in the business has really impacted my appreciation of it all.

That mp3 on my computer is tempting me. Evil thing.

On the plus side, I'm finding it much easier to stay out of WTAHNN. I hope my annoyance level remains high, so I can keep finding it easy to stay out of there.

That mp3 on my computer is tempting me. Evil thing.

On the plus side, I'm finding it much easier to stay out of WTAHNN. I hope my annoyance level remains high, so I can keep finding it easy to stay out of there.

I'm never going back there, simple as that. Truly a psycho house. The Magnificent appreciation thread is bat-shit crazy.

The Mp3 is not on the album, so I had no problem listening to it. I'm sure the album version is of course not too far off from this one, but still.....

If I do eventually cave on the song, that will be my ready-made excuse. :)

Some days that Other Place pulls me in for the lulz. Other days, I snap back to reality and am rightfully annoyed.

steve_zissou_screen%20(10).jpg

Don't point that gun at him, he's an unpaid intern!

Get the hell off of my boat!

1. MLB
2. NCAA Hoops
3. NFL
4. NCAA Football
5. NBA
6. NHL

To be accurate.

NBA
NCAA Football
NFL
NCAA Hoops
MLB
NHL

for me, and I'm not that big into Hoops and below. I grew up playing baseball and enjoy watching actual games and playoff games, but can barely get myself to watch a regular season game. Follow that up with the fact that I don't have a team to root for, nor do I want to hop on the Rays Bandwagon for fear that it may break an axle or two.

If I do eventually cave on the song, that will be my ready-made excuse. :)

Some days that Other Place pulls me in for the lulz. Other days, I snap back to reality and am rightfully annoyed.

I can get my laughs elsewhere, and those laughs will be from people being creative or genuinely funny, not being a pack of fucking mental cases.

That's as good an excuse as any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom