Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But my dinner is good!

Lasagne. :drool:

And I was thinking of hitting the sauvignon blanc first.

2009 Te Henga sauvignon blanc up first.

Initial impression is that it has a more immediate impact than their pinot gris. Let's see how it travels. The way it lasts on the tongue is kind of funny.

Hey, thanks Ravva! Tell work where to go and join us seeing out the decade in drunken style. :wink:

That wasn't a proper review! Don't jump the gun!

Hey I'm enjoying this more than I expected, though that may just be because I haven't had sauvignon blanc in bloody forever. I kind of avoid it since it's such a goddamn Kiwi wine cliche.

We get off early, thankfully and if it's anything like christmas eve we may get off even earlier (was supposed to work till 1pm and big boss let us go at 11:30am.. needless to say.. I am hoping for a repeat performance!)

If I start drinking now I'llbe asleepfor the night lol. what the frack is going on with this keyboard

Who needs wine reviews when you can do this?

p1070804.jpg

We get off early, thankfully and if it's anything like christmas eve we may get off even earlier (was supposed to work till 1pm and big boss let us go at 11:30am.. needless to say.. I am hoping for a repeat performance!)

If I start drinking now I'llbe asleepfor the night lol. what the frack is going on with this keyboard

:up: That's awesome. Wish I'd got let off early tonight! :crack:

I am amused by your wine review post ax, as soon to be hubby and I are beernaseurs. We once watched a guy, who kept getting in our way and generally seemed indecisive cave and get... bud light. We were like, why is he buying that.. it's pee not beer duh

I am amused by your wine review post ax, as soon to be hubby and I are beernaseurs. We once watched a guy, who kept getting in our way and generally seemed indecisive cave and get... bud light. We were like, why is he buying that.. it's pee not beer duh

:lmao: That's just sad. I can't believe people drink that swill.

Good luck getting off early today! :up:

Who needs wine reviews when you can do this?

p1070804.jpg

Hahaha hell yes.

Though you didn't get that Comedy top did you? :tsk:

(I was laughing at it at merch desks and being all "who the hell would actually BUY that?" Evidently I have my answer.)

Shut up, it's cool. :reject: Plus I'm a sucker for tour merch that FITS ME.

I find it to be one of the most obnoxious lines Bono has ever sung, though more because it's HIM singing it rather than any quality of the lyric (which itself sounds like something some faux-clever indie band would come up with).

I almost bought the "loose electricity" shirt but I just knew I could never bring myself to wear a lyric from a song as bad as Breathe.

I find it to be one of the most obnoxious lines Bono has ever sung, though more because it's HIM singing it rather than any quality of the lyric (which itself sounds like something some faux-clever indie band would come up with).

I almost bought the "loose electricity" shirt but I just knew I could never bring myself to wear a lyric from a song as bad as Breathe.

I have, uh, most of them. The amount I spend on merch still makes me cringe.

I have, uh, most of them. The amount I spend on merch still makes me cringe.

I was kind of annoyed at how many I bought. I think I got ... four? Might've been five. I bought them as if I wear U2 shirts these days.

Now PT shirts, that I can justify buying pretty much everything they have. Drives me batty I have only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom