Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<--location :crack:

Also this is awesome. Too bad it looks like crap shrunk to avatar size.

astrophysics.jpg

Haha, there you go!

I'm almost starting to feel like a sig change myself, but I've no good ideas ...

Well, you certainly can't take out the Kierkegaard or the McCulloch quotes. They're too awesome. Plus, I need the link to U2gigs in your sig at all times. Cause I'm too lazy to bookmark it myself.

ETA: My avatar is not a wormhole, it's an artist's depiction of what the strings of string theory look like.

Well, you certainly can't take out the Kierkegaard or the McCulloch quotes. They're too awesome. Plus, I need the link to U2gigs in your sig at all times. Cause I'm too lazy to bookmark it myself.

ETA: My avatar is not a wormhole, it's an artist's depiction of what the strings of string theory look like.

Haha, well, that leaves no room to add anything. I don't know though, I'm wondering if the McCulloch quotes need a break. They'll stay as long as I don't have any better ideas, though.

:hmm: I suppose the McCulloch quotes COULD go, but what would you put in their place to indirectly mock U2?

BTW: Echoes = better than Prozac. My new cubemate is driving me insane. The song has me verrrrrrrry mellow now though. Half because it's a mellow PF song, half because now I can't hear him.

ATYCLB's cover?

No, that'd shoot right over the heads of most of this forum.

I ... posted in EYKIW earlier this week!

Post proof or retract.

Plus, I think most everyone knows if you put ATYCLB's cover in your sig, it's supposed to be ironic. And if they don't know, they'll be schooled promptly.

Post proof or retract.

Plus, I think most everyone knows if you put ATYCLB's cover in your sig, it's supposed to be ironic. And if they don't know, they'll be schooled promptly.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/top-ten-u2-songs-of-the-decade-204107-8.html#post6586500
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-depot-lovetown-shows-204120.html#post6585796
And I'm about to post again!

I think what's really stopping me from doing that as a sig is I'd find it even more nauseating than including the Sabber.

Maybe I should just use the Sebber and give the entire forum epileptic fits.

Maybe I should just use the Sebber and give the entire forum epileptic fits.

:yikes: That may cause the server epileptic fits and cause more forum hiccups. Can you live with that on your conscience, Axver? Can you?!

Ah, TFLN. How do I love thee.

(805): omg kevin jonas gave his bride a glass slipper..could he be any gayer then he is now
(1-805): he is so gay. he makes clay aiken look straight. what is wrong with the lady that married him? kevin must be envious of her balls

(732): i find it simply astounding you spelled drunken wrong but pterodactyl right

:yikes: That may cause the server epileptic fits and cause more forum hiccups. Can you live with that on your conscience, Axver? Can you?!

Clearly not. I just died. Sorry about that! I'm back now though.

I think I'm a zombie, since I always want brains. Mmm, brains.

Might have to settle for ice cream right now though.

Also, I agree with Bonnie's ATYCLB avatar proposal; you may just be waiting three extra months beyond tomorrow.

Now why doesn't that exist!

Maybe the insane gelati shop on Lygon St has it. They do things like cinnamon doughnut flavour and popcorn flavour!

Well, in six hours, it'll be 2010 in Oz. And in six hours, I'll (hopefully) still be sleeping. :wave: Have a good one, Axxo. See you next year :wink:

Now why doesn't that exist!

Maybe the insane gelati shop on Lygon St has it. They do things like cinnamon doughnut flavour and popcorn flavour!

I'll send you some gummy brain candy and you can ask them to put it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom