Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW EVERYTHING.

I bet there's an equivalent. You can NEVAR escape Manurewa.

The Hutt Valley has really shit parts, yeah, but nowhere's quite as slummy as Manurewa. It's like the cancer of New Zealand.

HAPPY NEW KIWI YEAR YEAH

New Zealand = best sauvignon blanc and pinot noir. No shit.

Have you tried much Tassie pinot noir? I had some that was really nice, but I don't know how it compares to Nzzz. But they make the premier Australian stuff and the place isn't too dissimilar to NZ in terms of climate, I imagine.

I'll turn back boatpeople, vows Abbott

Abbott, you're a cunt. Go die in a ditch.

Or maybe just find some empathy for the people who weren't as fortunate as you to be born into obscene privilege. I mean, find some fucking humanity, YOU FUNDAMENTALIST CUNT.

Have you tried much Tassie pinot noir? I had some that was really nice, but I don't know how it compares to Nzzz. But they make the premier Australian stuff and the place isn't too dissimilar to NZ in terms of climate, I imagine.

Actually, I haven't! I've heard very good things, and you're quite right, the climate similarities have been noted pretty much every time I've seen it mentioned so I can't imagine it being disappointing in the slightest. But do you reckon I can find it?

Christ, I'm lucky to even see WA wine, let alone Tassie. It's like everybody in Victoria really actually seriously means all that anti-Tassie shit and won't stock it. Nah maybe I just need to look a bit harder. I just hate taking an eternity to browse.

Actually, I haven't! I've heard very good things, and you're quite right, the climate similarities have been noted pretty much every time I've seen it mentioned so I can't imagine it being disappointing in the slightest. But do you reckon I can find it?

Christ, I'm lucky to even see WA wine, let alone Tassie. It's like everybody in Victoria really actually seriously means all that anti-Tassie shit and won't stock it. Nah maybe I just need to look a bit harder. I just hate taking an eternity to browse.

Strange, I can find wine from WA and Tassie pretty easy, although, curiously, I think you have to ask for a permit to buy Victorian wine, and then they just take you into a dungeon.

I think just look in any pinot noir section at a large bottle-o and you should be able to find some stuff. I don't know what the key regions are, I think the whole place is pretty fertile.

p1070805.jpg

Strange, I can find wine from WA and Tassie pretty easy, although, curiously, I think you have to ask for a permit to buy Victorian wine, and then they just take you into a dungeon.

I think just look in any pinot noir section at a large bottle-o and you should be able to find some stuff. I don't know what the key regions are, I think the whole place is pretty fertile.

:laugh: Yeah, I see WA sometimes but not half as much as VIC/SA/NSW, and Tassie, christ, I can't recall it but surely I have? Anyway, Essendon Cellars is my best bet but that means pricey wine. My local Liquorland is ... damn small and the pinot noir section is a total disappointment. A couple of local ones, a couple of Kiwi ones, and what is pinot noir anyway? They just move on to the ol' shiraz like pinot noir doesn't happen.

Christ, I nearly posted in FYM. Really not a good idea while drunk. :laugh:

I was going to chew out some right wing guy! It would've been awesome!

I'd have woken up to a ban or something but whatever.

I mean, if you think Dick Cheney has one good thing to say, you deserve to be chewed out. WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT DICK CHENEY SAYS. HE'S A SAD SACK OF HATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom