Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:
now there are some negative comments I would like to make :

first: choice of arena: absolutely dreadfull sound and it's a joke if you pay 65 euro for a sound like this. i was very lucky and all but I called some friends who were "devestated"..open that fucking roof

second: I am very sorry to say this but with the exception of SYCMIOYO, Vertigo(more on that later) and love and peace or else it is good but not special and that is a damn shame.
Miracle drug just doens't happen, aboy is stupid( :wink: ) yawheh is nice but nothing special

third:
stop playing that fucking Vertigo twice...it is stupid, stupendous it doens;t make sense at all and yes everybody goes NUTS the second time. Stop playing it in the beginning END of discussion

In conclusion:I had a great time but I do not feel any different in my critism I had for the last couple of month...nobody touches them live and that is a fact after tonight but it good be so much better without changing too much...

video will be comming soon

:wink:

Good, at least noone can say now: "Hey shut up, you haven't been to a concert in Europe!" :wink: I wonder which arguments and attacks, they'll use now....:hmm:

U2Man said:

Good, at least noone can say now: "Hey shut up, you haven't been to a concert in Europe!" :wink: I wonder which arguments and attacks, they'll use now....:hmm:

U2man there is NOTHING anyone can say about this...Vertigo ROCKS the second time...the first time is a joke compared to the second version so drop it for Gods sake..friday will be crumbs day by the way

zwervers2 said:

U2man there is NOTHING anyone can say about this...Vertigo ROCKS the second time...the first time is a joke compared to the second version so drop it for Gods sake..friday will be crumbs day by the way

It's at least good to know that we were right in our criticism! Don't expect too many changes for the second concert....the third one will be awesome, though, I am sure - unless they're shooting a boring DVD with the standard setlist - that would be a catastrophy, let's hope for the best!

Btw. Vertigo 2 the best - I thought so! I wonder if the people that like 2xVertigo actually just like to see it performed better the second time around......maybe they should think about that....

zooholland said:
bono's knowledge of the dutch language ,the girl on stage

I'd really like to hear some more about this.

Bono has knowledge of the Dutch language??
That can't be.
Last time I heard him say a Dutch word he pronounced: brood as broed! :shame:

I had a toal blast. I especially thought they did agreat version of electric co....pride was cool and street always totally blows me away. I agree with you on vertigo ..leave it and the but start with another song

1stOne said:
where were your friends? A higher tier?

my brother had GA..don;t ask and he was standing a little in the back..sound was horrible there and I quote: this is the worst sounding concert ever but man they are good

others were higher but also in front they loved the sound..the higher places were really dissapointe unfortunately

Miringeltje said:

I'd really like to hear some more about this.

Bono has knowledge of the Dutch language??
That can't be.
Last time I heard him say a Dutch word he pronounced: brood as broed! :shame:

well he tried a few times...he knows how to say welterusten prtty well aswell as het is een mooie dag (before beautiful day obviously) and he said something like dit is het moment...

He also said U2 welcome home or something like that which was very appreciated by the crowd

yeah it was. One said in very big letters "SEYY IS COOL" and adam was over at our side a few times and he totally grinned at it/them

zooholland said:

well he tried a few times...he knows how to say welterusten prtty well aswell as het is een mooie dag (before beautiful day obviously) and he said something like dit is het moment...

He also said U2 welcome home or something like that which was very appreciated by the crowd

he also mentoined two famous dutchmen who were brutely killed by radical idiots oh and I loved the speech about Abraham

zooholland said:
dont forget bono's knowledge of the dutch language ,the girl on stage

One slight clarification here, that girl is my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

That alone makes it my best U2 concert experience ever!!!

(still too :hyper: )

Miringeltje said:

:ohmy:

I actually like all 3 of those live.
Especially Miracle Drug and Yahweh.

I really feel the albumversion of all of these are better..aboy I just don;t like..used to b b-side material for these guys :wink:

1stOne said:

what were the signs?

the first one was the sexy is cool thing and the had a sort of cotton thingy with a photo on it which had them on it together with bono (i think i might have seen a photo of it here earlier, something about bono promising them to dance with him..i think)

Popmartijn said:

cool!

Popmartijn said:

I'm glad nobody has made any inappropriate comments yet then :wink: Cool to have your sister on stage :wink:

zwervers2 said:

he also mentoined two famous dutchmen who were brutely killed by radical idiots oh and I loved the speech about Abraham

2? theo van gogh and who was the other?

popmartijn congrats (or actually youre sister lol) looked very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom