September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give you the cheap seat if I can get a better seat for the 24th. I am still attending the show. I just wanted to have a good seat the second show instead of the first and now my good seat is the first show lol. If I can get a better seat, you can have that bad seat. Section 319 I believe. Great view of the stage I am sure. I doubt lafeyette would do that, but if so, then sounds like a plan.

SMB

Well, Lafayette, if you wanna get rid of that ticket (why do u have an extra anyway? Who would not wanna see the show? lol) I'll take it then I can give mine to NYC. If she doesnt mind sitting in section 319 ha. Should be same price I believe. But, I'd take 311 over 319 lol

SMB

If anyone with a GA decides they wanna sit on the 24th lemme know haha. I just may try GA. Even though I told myself I never would. I'd pay the extra 20 bucks

SMB

I get in at 5pm on Wednesday to Newark and I am coming in from LA. This sucks. I"m going to have to pay out the butt for a taxi now to take me to my hotel and then to the stadium. Grrrr.

I hope my flight won't be delayed or I will miss the concert.

Knowing the NY/NJ airports rather intimately, I hate to say it - but you should probably plan to take the taxi straight to the stadium...

See if you can ditch your bag in someone's car who you trust here.

I don't know you and I would offer to do it for you, but I plan to take a bus out from Port Authority...

Knowing the NY/NJ airports rather intimately, I hate to say it - but you should probably plan to take the taxi straight to the stadium...

See if you can ditch your bag in someone's car who you trust here.

I don't know you and I would offer to do it for you, but I plan to take a bus out from Port Authority...

yep i agree.....i'll be in the stadium parking lot with a bunch of friends and a bunch of cars, if you need to put stuff in one of the cars your more then welcome to. since your rushed for time we'll even feed you and throw some beers down your throat. haha let me know.

I'd feel real pissed for any Europeans flying in a for a long weekend on the friday am:angry:
Luckily i didnt in the end but i bet theres a fair few:|

I think the Jets should pay for people's changes in airfare. It doesnt effect me at all, but I still believe they should. And hotel changes

SMB

And I said it before, I'll say it again. THREE HOURS???? Three Hours is gonna make of break it??????? Why can't the Jets just hire some extra help to get rid of the three hours or work?????

SMB

I hope the Jets game has to get canceled and moved to a bi week. I hope the Claw rips that field up so bad, there is no way they can play that game.

SMB

I hope the Jets game has to get canceled and moved to a bi week. I hope the Claw rips that field up so bad, there is no way they can play that game.

SMB

Well they fooked up the pitches in Zagreb, Wembley, Sheffield and Glasgow at least to my knowledge. So how the hell WOULD they play the day after the gig anyhow?

Yeah I know right? I wonder if U2 will treat the 9/23 fans to some debuts or a longer set since people had to move things around and all. They can do longer sets on 1st nights, I've seen them do it

SMB

Yeah I know right? I wonder if U2 will treat the 9/23 fans to some debuts or a longer set since people had to move things around and all. They can do longer sets on 1st nights, I've seen them do it

SMB

I hope they would do that, but I'm not going to be very hopeful of it.

It would be nice to get the rare 24 songer or a debut of like White as Snow or Stand Up Comedy... Maybe even a surprise NYC Celeb appearance

SMB

SMB

hahahhaha Shawn i agree with you. is that claw alive? i hope it gets angry during the show and just starts eating up the field during the concert.

Does anyone know for sure the rules for entry to the inner claw for Giant Stadium? I know last tour North Anerica differed from europe. Also the meadowlands website says that the lot does not open until 4:00---hoow will this work?

I am going both days but with the #@@#$@#$ day switch I probably will get there later on Wed and early-if possible-on thursday....

got screwed in Hawaii already and now NY.
fuck the jets, fuck football, i'm pissed, now i only get to see one show because of some stupid sport game.
:down:

It would be nice to get the rare 24 songer or a debut of like White as Snow or Stand Up Comedy... Maybe even a surprise NYC Celeb appearance

SMB

:up: i'm not getting my hopes up, but it would indeed be nice to get something a bit special. hmm, Sept 23rd is Bruce Springsteen's 60th (!!!) birthday... :hmm:

:hmm: Does Bruce have a concert date scheduled then. I saw him with U2 on the last tour in Philly and it was incredible

Just checked. He has a date on the 21st in Des Moines, IA and then nothing until the 30th

Good luck to everyone who has to change traveling plans. I'm not real happy about the change myself but it can be worked out since I live locally. They really should have had better planning though.

I just think all three Jets fans are gonna be disappointed when they realize that the Jets game will have to be moved to a bi week cause the field isnt ready

SMB

This blows, I'd finally nailed down plans with my friend to go to the Friday date, I have RZ for BOS2, so I wanted to go to BOS1 with him, but really couldn't find seats or field, so we were going to NY2 (I was already planning on going, but its better than driving from MA alone, and it would have been on a weekend day). UGH, I've been trying to make plans to go with him all year.

If anyone has an extra ticket to the 24th, let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom