September (NOW 23rd) & 24 -- Giants Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:Sarah and I will be there for night 2!!! I hope I'm not too old for 2 GAs in one week (also doing GA at Boston 1)!!! I can't wait to meet you all.:hyper:

Does anyone know how much Giants Stadium parking is for Concerts? I've got a hotel room in Secacus about a mile and a half away but from what I can tell you can't Just walk there. I may be able to get a hotel shuttle there but doubt I'll be able to get one back. Any advice from the Giants Stadium vets out there?

take the train from secaucus there and back.

I see U2 closing out Giant Stadium and opening the new Meadowlands Stadium (or whatever the naming rights will be, Alianz? or whatever?)

SMB

I see U2 closing out Giant Stadium and opening the new Meadowlands Stadium (or whatever the naming rights will be, Alianz? or whatever?)

SMB

Well, U2 could definitely be possible as the last act to play GS, but something tells me that honor might go to the hometown boys Bruce Springsteen or Bon Jovi.

The Boss came on stage in Philly on the last tour. It was amazing. Probably the coolest thing I ever witnessed at a concert.

I remember we all made hope in hell comments about Green Day making an appearance at Aloha Stadium, knowing it would never happen, and then Bono introduced Billy Joe haha.. Hope Green Day isn't mad U2 broke their record

SMB

Coming from CT, is my best bet to drive to giants stadium or use public transportation? I've got GA for both nights and have never been to the stadium.

I'm coming up from South Jersey and I'm driving. It is only a little over an hour up the turnpike for me to 16W.

Hey guys I will be there on Thursday!!! I was lucky enough to get the pre-sale codes and got the VIP tix! 8 rows from the stage...2 hour pre-show party with open bar and buffet...360 package not available to public, vip entrance and parking...and did mention a chance to go BACKSTAGE? - Can not wait!!!!!!!!

I just got tix for the Friday show...

section 138, row 8, seats 1-4

They were $95 each. They're behind the stage... I hope they are decent... if it's truly a 360 show then hopefully they won't be that bad...

3rd Giant Stadium show?

With the first two shows sold out anyone think they will add a Sunday show on the 27th?

I don't think so. When they announced the second shows they said that they would be the final shows

Recall they said 2nd show would be last. But who knows...perhaps they might return during 2010 leg. It certainly is a big enough market there.

Recall they said 2nd show would be last. But who knows...perhaps they might return during 2010 leg. It certainly is a big enough market there.

2010 for sure..they don't want to be greedy with a 3rd show and then fail miserably (well maybe not miserably) to fill it. Better to come out with another album later this year and then tour again off of that in NA in the summer. They're smart only doing 2 shows.

My friend still hasn't received our tickets for NJ2. :(
Did you know that TicketsNow has 4286 tickets for NJ2 alone? No wonder people couldn't get tickets to that show in gen sales...
Don't be tempted to buy them... Most will get released back to TM.

Last edited:
Got tix for both shows: 1st is w/friends, 2nd I'm going solo.

I heard there will be a game played on the 27th. So It'll be a year to wait.

Jess:wink:

Anyone know about Obstructed View?

Have tickets somewhere in 115 for Thursday night but Friday we are in section 137 row 4 - it looks like this could be right behind one of the arms - does anyone know if there are obstructed view seats with this stage - ie behind the stage arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom