September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to know how far you have to go from the line to find a bathroom, if anyone knows. (As you might be able to guess, I am a bit worried about that)

I would also like to know how far you have to go from the line to find a bathroom, if anyone knows. (As you might be able to guess, I am a bit worried about that)
the fact that i drink beer and have a small bladder ensures i will never be on the rail in the pit....that is why i am going to love red zoning it....

Make friends with the people around you.. most people will be cool about you leaving to use the bathroom and then getting back in your spot. Just go after the opening act and right before U2 comes on :up:

can someone throw that pic up on imageshack and post it???

twitpic is blocked by the work filter :angry::down::angry::down::angry:

-dan

it looks so small in there, almost like a scale model

i don't know if i'd rather invite people over for the show or point a video camera in that direction

-dan

Soundchecked:
U2start: Your Blue Room, Crazy Tonight, Walk On and Moment of Surrender (last two just briefly) soundchecked in Toronto. 700 people in GA queue now.
from about a half hour ago

Getting depressed watching CityNews footage from work and seeing the people already lined up and they showed the Rogers Centre with the roof off.

Still no luck getting a GA ticket for tonight. :( Should be happy that I'm still going tomorrow, but I've always loved the first night more. It's just the novelty and electricity in the air that is unmatched on the second night.

Can't you pick up a seat for tonight? If you have GA tomorrow you can experience it both ways. I would rather be at the show than not be there at all.

Can't you pick up a seat for tonight? If you have GA tomorrow you can experience it both ways. I would rather be at the show than not be there at all.

w0rd

go find a scalper

get there around 8 and wait for them to get nervous and see if you can get a good deal

-dan

Don't want to spend a fortune on tix from scalpers. I have a strict ethical principle that these days I refuse to pay a penny over face value.

BTW, anyone who sees Natalie Portman in the crowds tonight or tomorrow. Please take a photo at the concert for me and post it here. A few years ago, I bumped into her at the Coldplay concert and it was during the Toronto film festival as well. ;)

I thought there were ticket drops for the Toronto shows. Either try & get one cheap from a scalper, or get a cheap seat at the box office :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom