September 16, 17, Rogers Centre, Toronto Canada - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please help out a fellow fan? Who's got an extra GA ticket for tonight at face value or less in price. I really wanna attend tonight's show as well. Especially because of what I specifically found out today:

Alan Cross' twitter says the dome is set to be open for the U2 shows, only the 2nd time in Rogers Centre history the dome will be open for a concert. Seriously, who can tell me what was the first concert to ever have the roof off? Since we now know U2 will only be the second time ever.

keep chieking ticketmaster or go down to the venuw and check the box office there wil lstill be tickets avaialble.

Figures, doesn't it? So you're going to tonight's show as well? I'm also really excited, I thought I would try and sleep a few hours when I got home from work but I know I will be too antsy, I might as well just get going.

keep chieking ticketmaster or go down to the venuw and check the box office there wil lstill be tickets avaialble.

Been checking Ticketmaster and I've found nothing. :down: I don't even have a credit card with me right now. If something popped up, the best I could do is race now to the box office and purchase with cash.

back to my disdain for citytv...given they are owned by rogers...how could they have been so wrong on the roof being off?

do not like those clouds rolling in right now..

Been checking Ticketmaster and I've found nothing. :down: I don't even have a credit card with me right now. If something popped up, the best I could do is race now to the box office and purchase with cash.

go to the box office i picked up my single Ga this moring at 9 am first thing i did

Figures, doesn't it? So you're going to tonight's show as well? I'm also really excited, I thought I would try and sleep a few hours when I got home from work but I know I will be too antsy, I might as well just get going.

i picked my ticket this morning at 9 am, arent we at war or something or are we burying the hatchet for u2

back to my disdain for citytv...given they are owned by rogers...how could they have been so wrong on the roof being off?

do not like those clouds rolling in right now..

you notices im in scraborough and i noticed thick fluffy clouds. the forcast called for partly cloudy so it wont rain

First timer here. I was really pumped and getting ready to head out to Rogers Center....when I go to take a look at my ticket and see that it's for tomorrow night's show :doh:

I was there for the Springsteen show in the Party Pit (right at the front of the stage). I remember Warren Zevon had died a few days earlier and I was feeling kinda bummed out so I thought going to see Bruce would cheer me up.... then Bruce came out and opened with Zevon's My Ride's Here and I nearly lost it....

Oh and to the person looking for GA tickets, check the ticket drop thread (and here somewhere too) I posted a link on how to get some if you're a Rogers Wireless customer.

Just did a smoke break/walk around the Rogers Centre.

- Scalpers are out in full force
- Red Zone lineup has begun
- GA lineup has about 300-400 people in it. Not big as I thought it would be.
- Waiting for the sound check. I work across the street, but doubt I'll hear it through super-thick windows here.

I'm heading back out at 2:30, if I can slip by my boss!

First timer here. I was really pumped and getting ready to head out to Rogers Center....when I go to take a look at my ticket and see that it's for tomorrow night's show :doh:

Congratulations you are truly a fan. now get down to rogers and to the ticket box and pick up a ticket

So Ticketmaster just pulled that $10 U2 fan club membership thing, whatever that was.

can you save a space for a friend in the GA line or does the whole being numbered thing not allow for that?????

Wenda and I are at the Westin, and our room has a view of Roger's and the roof is still off (we can see the top of the claw too!!). We are resting up for our VIP night, I'll keep an eye on the roof, hopefully it stays open :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom