See the world in green and blue, see DESCRIBE right in front of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MAN!

I just realized something!

bonoedgebite.jpg

HE SUCKS YOUR SOUL OUT THROUGH YOUR SHOULDER!

He's already gotten to The Edge! THERE IS NO HOPE TO SAVE THE PLANET!

^^^ No, I'm not okay! Bono's soul (and his knees) took over Ashley's computer, and then I stayed up all night talking to her, and then she directly connected to me, and his soul got into my computer too, and I think I'm possessed now, damn him.

I'm gonna get out of here in a minute, 'cause Bono (the soulsucker) is supposed to be on CNN sometime within the next four hours (and of course they don't tell you when, so they can sucker you into watching for four hours). It's supposed to be a thing about Live 8, one year later, and I CANNOT believe it's already been a whole year.

someone record that and bombard pleba with it please :yawn: bono kept me up all night time to sleep with him.......................................on my iPod of course

A year already... :ohmy: Wow, times really does go by fast!!

Anyway, I'm out too... See you later! :wave:

(I'm gonna watch some CNN too I think :cute: )

^^ Sorry..........i did'nt think you came back i went lurkin' and the time ran away......allergies suck, do you take anything for them?
I use Telfast180 for my irrating cough it comes twice a year and drives everyone around me batty:yikes:

^ How ya doin'? I'll hang around now....i feel like a chat before bed!

^ Have you seen a Naturopath yet? My mum took my brother when he was little to help him gain weight (he was really,really skinny....like a twig!) and it worked!!! Something to try anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom