Seattle Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfection for me would be the following -

Add a few extra songs in the first set. This is a value for money thing.

Include an R&H song somewhere in the post JT set.

End with IWF, 11 O'Clock, 40. This drives home the retro nature of the show. An ending for old timers.

Wow great ending with IWF... Maybe they'll pull out some other high energy stuff out for the last song going forward. They have a lot to pick from - Even Better..., God Part II, Walk On, Until the End of the.., etc.

The Mixlr stream I was listening to ended before IWF. :angry:

The new song... not really that exciting. Maybe the album version will be better. I do like the end better than the beginning; the guitar makes me think of "Winter."

I hope they keep playing TLTTGYA. My fear now is since it failed their closing song test they will not only reject the song but more broadly rethink SOE for the upteenth time. A new song, no matter how good, was never going to work as the closing song in a stadium gig.

Did they move the cameras that were next to the stage in Vancouver. I saw them moving around in Vancouver, but I didn't even notice them today?

I was feeling very underwhelmed about this tour before it started, but it actually looks pretty cool and now I want to go.

C_2MzNyXoAAL6ew.jpg:large

The Mixlr stream I was listening to ended before IWF. :angry:

The new song... not really that exciting. Maybe the album version will be better. I do like the end better than the beginning; the guitar makes me think of "Winter."

I hope they keep playing TLTTGYA. My fear now is since it failed their closing song test they will not only reject the song but more broadly rethink SOE for the upteenth time. A new song, no matter how good, was never going to work as the closing song in a stadium gig.

there must be some more up-tempo song off of SOE they should play that one

Replace The Little Things by The Best Thing (Tygo mix). Problem solved. [emoji6]

But I doubt that (The Best Thing) would fit after Ultraviolet, One, Miss Sarajevo (mood / emotionwise and music wise).

And just something else but is SoE really going to have songs with such similar titles? (The Little Things and The Best Thing)

Think they will keep playing little thing to be honest, they have literally just don't what some people asked for and closed with something a little more up tempo, no need for conspiracy theories

What does Bono mean when he says this before IWF? "No R Mag for this one. Lets get back to where we started"

Personally, after watching the Vancouver show, I'm having really mixed feelings about this tour. I'm even questioning if I want to see them in Cleveland.

1. The USA is not Bono's country, he's not a citizen.
2. He's slamming this administration every chance he gets.
3. It's not his kids getting killed by gang members and opioids flowing across the border.
4. He could have used this as an opportunity to help bring the country together but instead, he's fostering further division.

I know, people will say, well, it's U2, they've always been political. I could care less, The thousands of dollars I've spent on them over the years was to be entertained, not to hear this crap. I mean, seriously, picturing Lena Dunham during Ultraviolet???

I totally agree with you. Illegal immigrants are destroying America. Does Bono have a fense around his house?

Back
Top Bottom