Scrapbook for Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bump:

Apologies for this MAJOR bump.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the delay and infrequency of news updates. As some of you know, I've been going through some rough personal stuff so haven't done anything about the scrapbook.

But now I've put together the photocopied pages and bound them, and I've written a short letter explaining what happened. I'm hoping to send it out tomorrow. I emailed PM a little while ago and they've verified the address, so no possible mistakes this time. Also, because it's not in an actual scrapbook it weighs less, and therefore shipping won't cost as much, and I may be able to afford tracking. Anyway, with any luck, it will get there around Christmas - maybe a little after.

Thanks for everything!!! :hug::hug::hug:

^ Thank YOU for everything. None of this trouble happened because of you, or because you didn't care, so that's enough for me! :hug:
I hope you have better luck this time :wave:

Well, something like this but it´s not finished!!!!
Sorry for the Netherlands but I´m still waiting for your countries to know where I shall draw it :wave:
beznzvu1rx.jpg
woooow, great work! :) I love your paintings!!! But you already knew it.
Tak a mas pochvalu aj v anglictine :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the delay and infrequency of news updates. As some of you know, I've been going through some rough personal stuff so haven't done anything about the scrapbook.

But now I've put together the photocopied pages and bound them, and I've written a short letter explaining what happened. I'm hoping to send it out tomorrow. I emailed PM a little while ago and they've verified the address, so no possible mistakes this time. Also, because it's not in an actual scrapbook it weighs less, and therefore shipping won't cost as much, and I may be able to afford tracking. Anyway, with any luck, it will get there around Christmas - maybe a little after.

WOW :applaud: Thank you again! It would be AMAZING if Bono got it :hyper:

Great news :) I hope Bono will get the scrapbook. It would be beautiful Christmas gift for him :cute: And thank YOU U2fan6313 :wave: The scrapbook was great idea... and was yours.

Awwwww,that's awesome!!!Let's hope for this happen,it would be GREAT:cute::heart:
Thank U for everything,U2fan6313:hug:

Thanks for all your kind words! :wave:

Scrapbook #2 has officially been sent. It's supposed to get there between 6 and 10 days from now. :hyper: I'll keep you updated!! :hug:

Maybe Bono has a slight cold right now, the scrapbook will be fantastic then! Haha I can see him being all "How did they know??" :lol:

That's fantastic news though. I love how you never gave up!!! :hug::hug:

Thanks for all your kind words! :wave:

Scrapbook #2 has officially been sent. It's supposed to get there between 6 and 10 days from now. :hyper: I'll keep you updated!! :hug:

THAT'S SO AWESOME CARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Girl!!!!! :)))))) :applaud::applaud:

Thanks for everything!!!!

This SHOULD be put on U2.com!!!

:heart:

hey, I just want to let you know guys that the weather condition are extremly bad here in Dublin. Some kind of arctic blizzard has hit Ireland. it's been snowing non stop since yesterday. Hard to get anywhere. It took me 5 hours to get home from my work yesterday (by car). Usualluy it take 25 minutes... My point is- the post may not be working very well, there may be some delays with deliveries...

Mm thanks, weather's the same here... Well that is really a pity, but I think some delay isn't really that bad because it's already very late.. I mean, his back surgery was in.. May? He can wait.:hmm:

Maybe if the scrapbook arrives to Cork (the airport is working there I believe), it can take a train to Dublin like Bono and Edge did yesterday :lol:

On a more serious note: The best thing is that it arrives to Principle Management. Like Jorinde said, Bono can wait :)

:heart:

Hello everyone! I got an email from Principle Management this morning! "We received it [the scrapbook] last week. Will pass it on to Bono whenever he is back in Dublin." :D:D

Back
Top Bottom