Saw Vertigo live from Milan video last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theu2fly said:

Members of REM :)

Mike Mills
Michael Stipe

REM was in attendance for the show, Bono sings a snippet of "Everbody hurts" after Beautiful Day, and "It's the end of the world" after Vertigo.
Then who's Andy?

Zooropean103 said:

:lol: yeah, I think he really does say "batman"!

batbomb.gif

Thank you so much Becky... I love it...
perhaps I'm missing something..but is this going to be another official release?

-deirdre

and yes..he said "batman"

Thanks Becky.

That video screen really adds a whole new level of intensity/coolness compared to the Chicago DVD. The crowd shots were also neat in adding energy to the video's overall "feel". The Milan DVD looks like it's going to kick major arse.

I didnt like the editing and the shots changing all the time. In my opinion that was even worse than the Chicago DVD, I hope that the full DVD doesn't look like that.

didnt take long for people to start moaning then, if you dont like it just dont buy the DVD, because if you do am sure we'll just see tons of threads moaning about this DVD, just like everything else

I HAVE SEEN MYSELF CRYIN OUT ON THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!! YEAH-YEAH-YEAH-YEAH-YEAH-YEAH!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haven't you seen it, what we italian have for a temperament?? What for a connection we have with the guys?? What a tremendous joy sticks us together with them??Haven't you seen what a crowd?!?!?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I still have it in me, that night became a beautiful scar in my soul, in my heart, in my body................What an incredible feeling to know to have been there, everytime when I will watch the Dvd I will know I was there,too................I was there in that crowd, in that party, in that neverending night, in that family......................
I am so excited that I'm almost weeping of joy...................I'm so glad to have been there, I'm so glad to be a U2 fan, I'm so glad to be a U2 friend, a U2 boy, a U2 man, a U2 everything..............................................:heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom