Santa's Workshop, North Pole, NY/Santaville, VT, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hoped you would be, Axver!

I'm trying to decide how much or how little of this Chinese food I should let myself eat.

I just watched the Popmart DVD in full for the first time. Because I got it for Christmas and because I can.

"You desire to discover new frontiers. It's time to travel."

Can't argue with that.

Plus this is the best damn fortune cookie EVAR

Hey, merry Christmas, gang. I've got a bunch of family over but we're all tired and having a brief rest before dinner, and I thought I'd come here for a minute while my iPod touch downloads some motorbike game.

that IS pretty amazing, but this is already the third showing of ACS, and I missed the first two :tsk:

Anyone have any recommendations for any R.E.M. songs in particular, 'cause I want moar. (preferably from the 90's, cause I like it that way)

90s R.E.M., eh?

Uh, Find The River, Let Me In, King Of Comedy, Country Feedback, Electrolite.

But don't trust my taste.

I'll try to trust you, I guess the 30-second previews will decide for me whichever song(s) I will purchase.

Thanks for the help.

I'm pretty sure I just blew way too much money on international calls. Oh well. I'll prepare for the heart attack when my next phone bill comes.

:ohmy:

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas, glad you could join us. :wink:

Did you see the video, Axver?

I didn't realize the camera was on me, and I had just woken up from a nap, so that's why I look like Robert Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom