Santa's Workshop, North Pole, NY/Santaville, VT, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply can't lose! :hyper:
"Sorry Linda, this just won't do. These hours, they're inhibiting me. My post count! Please get your priorities right!"

I once wrote a (satirical) essay about how post count is actually the meaning of life. :laugh:

And with that, I'm bailing for the night. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.

:wave:

Merry Christmas to all! I've been called off work! :back to bed:

(I should say, they called me and said "Don't come in")

I see your unbelieving eyes, and I bid you, take a peak:

Snow001.jpg

Snow003.jpg

Snow004.jpg

Snow005.jpg

Snow007.jpg

Snow009.jpg

Snow008.jpg

Are there chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Jack frost nipping at your nose?

I should go. Have an hour and a half to make some last minute presents for Clints family. He could do it but I don't like the chances. I woke up last night to fnd he'd drunk a whole bottle of red :yuck: Was holding back his hair while he threw up into a bucket at five o'clock this morning :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. :hug:

Merry Christmas, folks!

Snow, Ashley? :up:

I see Cin's rung in Christmas Day in style ... :hug:

I love it when you get presents wrapped in bubble wrap. The wrapping is just as much fun as the present. :up:

I love it when you get presents wrapped in bubble wrap. The wrapping is just as much fun as the present. :up:

Bubble wrap is all kinds of awesome. We've brought in a new cabinet which came in bubble wrap and I've been poppin' 'em much of the time.

Are there chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Jack frost nipping at your nose?

I should go. Have an hour and a half to make some last minute presents for Clints family. He could do it but I don't like the chances. I woke up last night to fnd he'd drunk a whole bottle of red :yuck: Was holding back his hair while he threw up into a bucket at five o'clock this morning :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. :hug:

sounds like your average christmas morning down in gtown!

merry christmas everyone.

Books of historic New Zealand photography and DVDs of British comedy. Who's shocked!

I should be bailing for lunch with friends soon ...

Sounds fantastic. With my new iTunes gift card I'm going on a bit of a shopping spree, so I can't complain much, gonna buy me some R.E.M. :cool:

In addition to that, I now own a Popmart DVD.

Eh, just got some money for music stuff, presumably will get a new guitar with it.

Buy some fancy shoes and 100 effects pedals and become the most shoegazy shoegazer on the planet. :up:

Anyway, I'm out ... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom