San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane L said:
I'm wondering if the late-starting Spain shows are because of the culture there. Now, I've never been there, and our Spanish setlist party friends can correct me, but I've heard that people eat dinner around 10 and stay up later than, say, Americans do. Is this a factor, or am I mistaken?

Ummm, in Spain we eat dinner at 9 or 10 ( although I eat dinner at 8 ). They stay up until 11 or 12 in the weekdays. It depends if the next day you have to go to work.

nobody reads this

U2Man said:
Hey Pepokiss! Wasn't it you who made a "The Official Brussels got :censored: thread" once? I made a "Brussels the most boring setlist so far thread" or something like that. Our threads got merged and I think I got the credits for the resulting thread. I don't think I've ever apologised to you for that. Sorry! :wink:

it was YOU, MATH :censored: $%&/"·&"($ :rant:

:hug:.. don't worry... 'cause actually BRUSSELS GOT FUCKED!!

only this time, I'm planning on a "The Setlist Parties are getting Fucked thread"... :hmm:

Diane L said:
I'm wondering if the late-starting Spain shows are because of the culture there. Now, I've never been there, and our Spanish setlist party friends can correct me, but I've heard that people eat dinner around 10 and stay up later than, say, Americans do. Is this a factor, or am I mistaken?

They have to eat and party late as they dont get outta bed til 4.00 pm:giggle::wink:

U2Man said:

Well, if you insist...

19funnypics.jpg

:lmao: OMG, i just can't imagine where you find these pictures...and might i point out the poor girl doesn't even have toilet paper left.... :tsk:

Re: nobody reads this

pepokiss said:

it was YOU, MATH :censored: $%&/"·&"($ :rant:

:hug:.. don't worry... 'cause actually BRUSSELS GOT FUCKED!!

only this time, I'm planning on a "The Setlist Parties are getting Fucked thread"... :hmm:

Too true :wink:

right, im off :wave:
take care everyone and look after the Vertigoo until we meet again, in Madrid!

ciao!

Chizip said:
yeah theyre crazy like that

That ain't crazy.
Weather/temperatur wise.

I just realized I'm living in the wrong country.
I have to move to Spain.
As I'm not a early morning being, but more a evening/late night person.

ruffian said:

:lmao: OMG, i just can't imagine where you find these pictures...and might i point out the poor girl doesn't even have toilet paper left.... :tsk:

OMG, you're right, I'll go bring her some. This picture was actually taken 5 minutes ago on my own bathroom. The girl you see is my girlfriend.

Miringeltje said:

I just realized I'm living in the wrong country.
I have to move to Spain.
As I'm not a early morning being, but more a evening/late night person.

:rockon:

Party until 5 a.m. baby, yeah.

austin_powers2.jpg

U2Man said:

OMG, you're right, I'll go bring her some. This picture was actually taken 5 minutes ago on my own bathroom. The girl you see is my girlfriend.

I do hope you are joking U2Man...I would KILL you if you did that.

U2Man said:

So that is your strategy?

You get them wasted and then take advantage of them while listening to Aqua's latest hit???!!!

U2@NYC said:

You get them wasted and then take advantage of them while listening to Aqua's latest hit???!!!

Yeah baby!!!!! That always works....:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

U2@NYC said:

:lmao:

:|
don't give him any ideas.

U2Man said:

Oops, sorry.

"Se på mig, åhoj en hamn i stormen
som en våg som föds att bära dig
Se på mig, åhoj i ljus och mörker
är jag där och aldrig lämnar jag dig "

Better now?

:D

Status