San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Spain

Acrobat
Its strange to be at home when U2 play in your own country, but I have been In Barcelona and I'm going to Madrid on Thursday! :dancing:

Anyway, it's going to be the second time that U2 play in San Sebastian ( Donosti in euskera language ), they played there in May 1992 during the second leg of ZOOtv in the Anoeta Velodrome. Now they play in a different venue: Anoeta football stadium. I guess that many french people will be attending the show because this city is near the border of France and I know that hundreds of people from Mallorca will be attending the show too.

Setlist party!!

Hi, I will being able to join in and out since I am swamped with work... :mad:

But I will make sure that our regular guest stays along.

snoop%20dogg.jpg

"A nigga had to have a fat stack
And I was a fool, don't make me have to grab my strap and go
rat-tat-tat-tat, nigga slap to a motherfucker face he fall
Can't none of y'all niggaz see the Doggy Dogg
Cuz I'm one rude bwoy comin with the wickedness
So shut the fuck up, and listen while I'm kickin this".

kellyahern said:
Poetry Snoop, pure poetry.

I also will be absent most of the setlist party because I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon :wave:.
nothing to serious i hope kelly?

U2Spain said:
Rumour!!!

One guy from U2 Eastlink forum have said that they have been rehearsing Spanish eyes and Bad in Anoeta!!

:ohmy:

I might be spending more time than I should in this setlist party then...

:hyper: :hyper:

I won't be here much, because I'm at work, but as usual I wanted to say HI! to my peeps! :wave:

I hope your dr's appointment goes well, Kelly. :hug:

And I see Snoop's joining in the fun...

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Sno-op Dogg!!!

U2Spain said:
Rumour!!!

One guy from U2 Eastlink forum have said that they have been rehearsing Spanish eyes and Bad in Anoeta!!

I´ve been a good boy U2 :angel: Play those songs at the concert :up:

And :wave: to everybody

U2Spain said:
Rumour!!!

I hope so cos ramblin rose is there and she told me she was hoping for Spanish Eyes.:wink:

It would be awesome if they played them both. I think it'd be the first major selist shake up we've had since Miss Sarajevo (not counting Party Girl)

I just discovered that I won't be around for the party... Oh well - enjoy it, everyone Every One, everyONE!

And to help complete the list of things that must happen at every setlist party (since it seems no one will be around)

U2 r da H@xz0rz!!!!111!!!1!111!

If Spanish Eyes does get played, where do you think it will fit in? In place of Yahweh like Party Girl at Barca?

Harbinger said:
And to help complete the list of things that must happen at every setlist party (since it seems no one will be around)

U2 r da H@xz0rz!!!!111!!!1!111!

I was saving it for later, but since you insist... U2 is a ))(*)*#$*)_+_)*(#_)(&*#$ piece of ()*&#)($()&*# baloney!!!!!!!

wickedcoolstuff_1856_7705779

I'll check in from time to time as well, as I too am working (and need to reboot). Can't help with the setlist today, sorry :reject:

Hope your
Docteur.gif
appt. goes ok kelly.

Here's something to kick off the party:
Faim30.gif

:wave:

U2@NYC said:

I have asked Pink to come and officially make her request...

pink-get-the-party-started.jpg

And i have invited Snow to come and make sure that people leave when the gig is over

Snow.jpg

Hey everyone:wave:

I got to watch all of ZooTV Sydney for the first time today thanks to Neutral.....:drool: :drool: :drool: I am a very very very happy boy...and i can imagine so is The Edge since he did marry Morleigh...i can see why from her performance in Mysterious Ways:drool: :drool:

Well, apart from being glad to hear from all of you, I'm sorry to ask: Do we get any info from San Sebastian now?

kellyahern said:
I also will be absent most of the setlist party because I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon

Lila64 said:
I'll check in from time to time as well, as I too am working (and need to reboot). Can't help with the setlist today, sorry

Awh.
You'll certainly be missed, girls.

So who's gonna post the setlist now??
U2Spain, do you have access to any good Spanish U2 websites??

aw thanks Miri... We'll just see how much work (and play) I can get done. Hopefully U2Spain can provide the setlist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom